one.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
r/n - reincarnated name

❤︎

THE LAN CLAN WAS ALWAYS KNOW TO BE UPRIGHT, DILIGENT, AND DISCIPLINED, AND ITS DISCIPLES TOOK PRIDE IN THAT.

that was until, the birth of lan y/n.

he was the estranged third brother of the twin jades of lan, more specifically, the youngest of all three. he was said to be of average height, with a slender and almost feminine form, with bright and childish features. he shared the golden eyes of his older brothers, and their long, silk-like black hair. he was considered a beauty by all who laid eyes on him, a diamond in the rough that stood out amongst the sea of jades and other gems.

but why was he estranged you ask?

because he was a ruiner. ever since he was a child, he brought death and misfortune everywhere he walked, and unless he was feeling under the weather, no one was safe to be around him. so at a very young age, he was forced to stay hidden in a secret house, tucked away somewhere deep within the forests in the cloud recesses, where he could harm no one.

at one point, his brothers were allowed to visit him, but they stopped, once the child began to grow older. the elders feared that as he grew up, his devastating power would only grow as well. every elder in the clan feared him, every member, senior and junior alike.

all except one; lan xiao. he took care of the boy and grew to see him as his son. he was the only one who could keep him company during his days of loneliness.

but until his fifteenth birthday, he showed no signs of his wicked abilities. the seniors finally allowed him to study along with all the other clan members, under the condition that he was to be put in his uncle, lan qiren's class. he was in the same batch of students as his second brother, lan wangji.