three.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
r/n - reincarnated name

❤︎

LAN R/N LOOKED UP TO SEE A YOUNG MAN DRESSED IN WHITE, HIS FACE, NEUTRAL AND UNMOVING AS A FINELY POLISHED GUQIN FLOATED IN HIS HANDS.

lan r/n rubbed his head and sighed. without his knowledge, wei wuxian had fled the scene upon immediately seeing the young man.

lan r/n stood up and placed his hands together to bow. "hanguang-jun." he bowed respectfully. the cultivator stepped down in the ground, watching as the corpse of madam mo convulsed before dropping to the ground, motionless. lan zhan, courtesy name, lan wangji, is one of the most renowned cultivators to have ever graced the cultivation world, and the older brother of lan r/n in his previous lifetime. he wrapped his guqin in a white cloth before placing it on his back.

he walked towards the bleeding lan r/n and pulled out a white cloth from his sleeve. lan r/n bit the inside of his cheek out of frustration. "forgive me for my incompetence. i was unable to subdue the evil spirit haunting this village." lan r/n apologizes before he straightens himself. lan wangji hums in acknowledgment. he pulls his sleeve back to gently dab the cloth he was holding, onto lan r/n's temple, where he had an open wound.

lan r/n winced at the pain. "my apologies. i'll try to be more gentle." lan wangji softly tells him. "i can do it myself..." lan r/n mutters softly with a lovely pout on his lips. lan wangji's eyes only soften as he continues to wipe down the blood.

currently, the only people who know that he's lan y/n's reincarnation were the senior who revived him, his two older brothers, and recently, wei wuxian. they were more perceptive than most, so they noticed him almost immediately despite lan y/n's realistic acting. still, the three brothers decided to keep it a secret between them. they were painfully aware of how people reacted to demonic cultivators, and even if they had to lie to their uncle and elders, they would do it, if it meant protecting their younger brother no matter what.