what the stars saw

NSFW CONTENT AHEAD !! 

jiang cheng pressed a light kiss against lan y/n's lips, and as he pulled away, his lips turning into a smirk

jiang cheng pressed a light kiss against lan y/n's lips, and as he pulled away, his lips turning into a smirk. the two moved towards each other, engaging in a heated and passionate kiss that was only encouraged more by the alcohol. their tongues were locked in a heated dance as their hands ran all over each other's bodies, trying to rid their partner of their robes. no one was fighting the other for dominance, they were simply accepting each other as a whole, as they held onto each other.

they pulled away after lan y/n felt jiang cheng bite his tongue. lan y/n didn't react, all of his senses were far too overwhelmed with the heat of his partner's intense passion. jiang cheng's lips ghosted over lan y/n's. "would it be wrong if i said i love you?" he whispers against lan y/n's lips. lan y/n's lips curled into a playful smirk.

he breathlessly says, "that depends, am i speaking to your heart or the alcohol?" his eyes twinkled with mischief as he looked into jiang cheng's intense eyes. jiang cheng doesn't say anything, and anything else lan y/n was about to say, got swallowed up in another filthy kiss.

lan y/n's hips grind against jiang cheng's as their tongues danced passionately against each other. their hands didn't remain still though, jiang cheng's hands were already taking off y/n's upper robes, the white cloth slid off pretty easily against lan y/n's smooth skin. lan y/n's hands were shaking as he clumsily removed jiang cheng's robes, one by one.

they pulled away, just for a brief moment, to catch their breath. a single string of saliva was all that connected their lips as lan y/n's tongue was hanging out of his mouth. with his chest heaving, jiang cheng's mouth latched onto lan y/n's exposed chest, leaving possessive bite marks all over his collarbone. lan y/n continued to divest his partner of his robes, moaning every time jiang cheng's teeth grazed over his nipple.

"a-cheng..." lan y/n whispers, his hips grinding against jiang cheng's throbbing boner. jiang cheng grunted. "damn, you can't wait either?" jiang cheng huskily whispers, his breath fanning over lan y/n's nipples as his hand was palming his partner's clothed erection.

"i need it... a-cheng.." lan y/n leaned down, pressing sloppy kisses along his partner's jawline. "i need you... i need you to embrace me... now..." lan y/n cried, crystal-like tears dropping from his golden eyes as he desperately clung to jiang cheng.

jiang cheng, unable to hold back any more, removed his and his partner's robes, letting them fall onto the tiles of the roof. gently, he laid the sniffling lan y/n on the makeshift bed. he lifted his partner's legs, spreading them wide open as he allowed his saliva to trickle down on his partner's winking entrance. lan y/n whimpered, his hands reaching out as he tried to grab onto anything. it was too dark, but it only made things more exciting for the two.

jiang cheng leaned down, inserting his tongue into his partner. lan y/n gasped as he tried reaching out to jiang cheng. he managed to grab ahold of the purple ribbon that tied his hair back, and he tugged on it a little too hard as he exclaimed, "a-cheng! don't- not there-! it's dirty!" as he tugged on the ribbon, the knot came loose, releasing jiang cheng's hair from its restraints.

despite how much he struggled, jiang cheng was so much stronger than him, especially since lan y/n was currently drunk and vulnerable to pleasure. he relished in the sweet taste of his partner while his moans only encouraged him to go further.

lan y/n gripped jiang cheng's robes, which he currently laid upon. his knuckles turned white as he whimpered, closing his legs around jiang cheng, to pull him closer. "a-cheng..." he whined, inhaling jiang cheng's scent in his robes. "fuck, a-y/n... you're so pretty..." jiang cheng whispers as he pulls away. he discards the rest of his clothes, allowing his cock to bounce out of its restraints.

lan y/n licked his lips as jiang cheng grabbed his waist, yanking lan y/n's smaller, petite body closer to him. the side of his cock rubbed against lan y/n's entrance, teasing him in an almost painful way, but oh, did lan y/n love it. it was no exaggeration to say that lan y/n was absolutely obsessed with this young man.

jiang cheng's nails dug into lan y/n's waist, creating a bright red scratch that would surely leave a mark. y/n continued rolling his hips against jiang cheng's as he panted like a bitch in heat. "a-cheng~" he whined, grinding harder against jiang cheng in a needless attempt to gain more friction.

finally having had enough, jiang cheng pressed his tip against lan y/n's puckered hole, trying to push through. "god, why're you still so tight?" the yunmeng disciple growled. lan y/n waved his hand around in the darkness, trying to reach out to his partner. "where- where are you... a-cheng?" suddenly, the cloud parted, if only for a little bit.

a bright light shined down onto the couple as the clouds slowly parted way for the moon, who seemed pretty satisfied just taking a peek.

now that there was some light, the two secret lovers could finally see each other. jiang cheng stopped abruptly after seeing his partner under the light of the moon and my god, did he look so beautiful.

his hair was sprawled out behind him, his cheeks were dusted with a lovely shade of pink, and his scarred body was covered in a thin layer of sweat. on top of lan y/n's scars, were marks left by jiang cheng, although they weren't as deep as the other scars, they would surely fade over time, but it excited jiang cheng to know that he could mark him all over again should those marks disappear.

lan y/n closed his eyelids, his long, dark lashes touching his cheeks as he pulled jiang cheng's robe closer to his nose in order to hide his growing embarrassment. jiang cheng leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his partner's cheek. "a-y/n, why are you hiding?" he whispered before licking the inside of lan y/n's earlobe. lan y/n whimpered, his body stiffening.

it was his weak spot, so during every sexual encounter they shared, jiang cheng always made sure to attack all of lan y/n's weak spots. "can you still keep going?" he whispered. lan y/n looked towards jiang cheng, his golden eyes glossy with tears, but jiang cheng saw a hint of a tiny little heart on his partner's irises.

jiang cheng kissed lan y/n, and of course, he kissed back, lovingly returning jiang cheng's fervent kiss.

he then continued pushing in, and lan y/n practically sobbed. it didn't matter how many times they've done it in the past, or how much jiang cheng prepped him, he would always feel like he's being torn apart every time jiang cheng inserted his meatstick into him. but he always enjoyed it. every. fucking. time.

tears of pleasure and happiness rushed down the lan disciple's cheeks as he locked his ankles behind jiang cheng. "move... oh god, m-move!" he cried, pulling jiang cheng closer to him. jiang cheng was quick to obey as he lifted one of lan y/n's leg over his shoulder. he pulled out, leaving just the tip inside before slamming inside at full power.

lan y/n nearly screamed, if it wasn't for jiang cheng aggressively pressing his lips against lan y/n's, swallowing up what could've been, a very problematic scream. jiang cheng smirked as he continued his powerful thrusts, barely giving y/n any time to think or maybe even breathe. "shh." he said, leaning close to lan y/n as he grinded his hips against lan y/n's ass. "we wouldn't want to be found out by your elders, now do we?"

i have no idea what demon possessed me to publish this, but enjoy it ig