seventeen.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
c/n - courtesy name

❤︎

LAN Y/N WOKE UP TO NOTHING BUT DARKNESS AND WITH THE FEELING OF SOMETHING SOFT OVER HIS EYES.

"am i..." he began, trying to raise his arms, but instead, he heard the rattling of his chains. "huh." he huffed. "blindfolded and chained... whoever's out there, i'm sorry to say, but i'm not into this kind of stuff!" he exclaimed. he heard a chuckle, feminine and awfully high-pitched did it sound. "look, er-gongzi." a feminine voice giggled. "he's awake."

a shiver ran up the teen's spine as he heard that voice. the feminine voice sounded awfully high-pitched as it was laced with a sultry tone. he heard another chuckle, presumably, from a man. "good. hey, you two! get him out of the table, but keep his chains on." lan y/n rolled his eyes as he recognized that voice.

wen chao, out of all the people, why did it have to be him? lan y/n dreadfully thought to himself as he felt two pairs of hands grab his arms, beginning to unlock his chains.

he wriggled his toes, pursing his lips when he found out that he was barefoot. he hummed. "no wonder my feet felt cold." he said to no one in particular. when the final chain was unlocked from the table, it fell to the floor with a clang! but the shackles weren't unlocked. "get him dressed." wen chao ordered.

from the blindfold, lan y/n could barely make out the soft glow of the candles that were shining in the large room where he was kept, but there was something about the room that made him feel uncomfortable. his train of thought was immediately cut off when he felt someone peel off his robes, exposing his bare skin underneath. he shivered slightly as the cold air hit his skin.

his body recoiled as he felt uncomfortable. with anger lacing his voice, he says, "what are you doing?!" he says trying to cover up his body. he heard a hum, possibly coming from wen chao. he immediately recoiled when he felt a hand touch his skin, fingers running over his old wounds. "you would've been so beautiful if it weren't for these ugly marks on your skin." he slapped the hand away after it had pinched one of his old bruises. he felt no pain of course, but what he could feel was the disgusting feeling of someone else touching him.