nineteen.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
c/n - courtesy name

❤︎

LAN Y/N HELD ONTO HIS OLDER BROTHER'S HAND AS HE HELPED HIM CAREFULLY SLIDE DOWN THE ROPE THAT BROUGHT THEM DOWN TO THE SO-CALLED MONSTER'S CAVE.

after his brother had slid down, it was his turn. he frowned at the dark abyss that awaited him. praying that he somehow won't get eaten by whatever monster lurked down in the caves, he slid down the rope.

his boots made contact with the stone down on the caves, and multiple footsteps and hushed voices echoed all around him. "does anyone have a torch?" someone asked. "it's pitch black in here! i can't see where i'm going!" another voice asked before lan y/n heard a thump and a groan. lan y/n took a careful step forward, and then another. "er-ge? are you there?" he called out, holding his hands out at the darkness. "i'm right here." his brother's voice echoed, but he was nowhere near him.

furrowing his brows, lan y/n tried to follow the sound of his older brother's voice, but instead, he bumped into something or someone as he heard a grunt. "watch it!" the voice hissed. lan y/n raised both his brows. using both hands, he reached out to the person, and his hands made contact with what felt like silky fabric. "hey!" they exclaimed. lan y/n smiled. "oh! jin-shixiong, it's you!" he happily says, hands gripping at the robe. "oh, it's just you."

"what do you mean by that?" lan y/n asked with a pout on his lips, but he didn't hear a reply from the golden peacock, he only felt a hand grab his wrist, carefully and reluctantly. but when lan y/n made no move to pull away, the hand tightened around his wrist, guiding it away from his robe. "come on." jin zixuan quietly says, tugging at lan y/n's wrist to lead him away. "but-"

"c/n? are you all right?" he heard his brother's voice from the darkness of the cave. "i'm all right." he answered. "i'm with jin-shixiong. how about you?" he replies, his voice echoing slightly. "i'll be fine." lan y/n was about to reply to his brother's statement when he was suddenly tugged away, courtesy of jin zixuan. "do you know what's down here?" asked lan y/n towards the young master. "a monster, they said." the golden peacock replied grimly. with an eyebrow raised, lan y/n laughs. "you mean, other than me?" he joked, trying to lighten the mood.