seven.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
r/n - reincarnated name
c/n - courtesy name

❤︎

LAN Y/N GAVE JIANG CHENG A CHARMING SMILE WHEN THE YOUNG DISCIPLE LOOKED BACK AT HIM WITH THAT SHARP GAZE OF HIS.

lan y/n's carefree expression turned into a guarded look almost immediately when the clouds began to gather above their heads. he jumped down from the roof of the boat as he leaned on the edges. he dipped his fingers in the water, furrowing his brows at the extreme coldness of its temperature. he retracted his fingers scowling at the black threads that got tangled up in his fingers. "is something wrong, lan c/n?" jiang cheng asked, turning his body towards the younger. lan y/n held up his fingers, motioning to the black threads. "these things are everywhere. look at the plants, nearly everything is dead."

and he was right.

when jiang cheng looked at the water, not only was it dark and murky, but the plants were dying as well, looking all sad and withered. a rumble in the water suddenly caught their attention. lan y/n nearly fell on the water when the boat tipped over to him, and he let out a surprised yelp as he felt something grab his robes, trying to pull him down the water. he reached an arm out, trying to grab something, but he could only grasp at the air. that's when someone grabbed his hand, stopping him from falling into the water.

"jiang-shixiong!" the yunmeng disciple pulled him up, the force of his strength making the lan disciple crash onto his chest. jiang cheng immediately wrapped one hand around lan y/n's waist, keeping him balanced as he used his other hand, which was gripping his sword, to release a powerful slash of spiritual energy towards the water. once he was sure the water ghoul was gone, jiang cheng looked towards the short figure in his arm and asked, "are you all right?" lan y/n sighed in relief, and slowly nodded his head as a reply. he noticed their position after a second or two, and he quickly pulled away, clearing his throat as he felt his face heat up. jiang cheng only raised a brow in confusion.