eighteen.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
c/n - courtesy name

❤︎

LAN Y/N TOSSED HIS HEAD BACKWARDS, LOOKING TOWARDS THE NIE DISCIPLE HE HAD RESCUED.

the disciple dropped to his knees and kowtowed to lan y/n. "uh, what are you doing?" lan y/n asked, not really used to seeing people down on their knees in front of him. the qinghe nie disciple refused to look up, instead, he yelled, "i thank you deeply, lan-gongzi, for saving my life! i will forever be in your debt!" he yells although it is a little muffled because he was talking with his forehead glued to the floor.

"oh, that was... nothing." he says as he shrugs his shoulders. "please, raise your head." lan y/n gently said. "are you all right?" he asked as he leaned his torso forward to get a closer look at the disciple. "i cannot raise my head! i owe you my life!" the disciple raised his body a little before he once again slammed his forehead on the ground. lan y/n cringed internally when he saw a crack on the ground.

"are all qinghe nie disciples like this?" lan y/n asked as he looked around the field, searching for someone to get him out of the weird situation. he scratched his head.

"ah! lan y/n!" lan y/n snapped his head around to find his former classmate, nie huaisang, speed-walking towards him, with a smile on his lips and a fan on his hand. he waved a hand towards him before he stopped beside the bowing disciple. he opened his fan. "i really can't thank you enough, lan y/n, for saving my fellow disciple from that core melting hand." he said with a frown as he fanned himself. "it's fine." lan y/n chuckled lightly.

"it's all right, besides, isn't it better to show dogs like him who's really in charge rather than to let him run free and bite whoever angered his master." he said, his eyes going over to wen zhuliu. he glared at him. lan y/n turned his attention back to the bowing disciple again. he crouched in front of him and poked his head. "hey." he said. "lift your head. there's no reason for you to place yourself in my debt." he continued. "you might end up regretting that, you know."