twelve.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
c/n - courtesy name

❤︎

LAN Y/N JUMPED OFF HIS SWORD, W/N, AND LANDED ELEGANTLY ON THE FOOT OF THE MOUNTAINS, WHERE THE NIGHTLESS CITY OF QISHAN LAID.

he was accompanying his older brothers, uncle, and a few other disciples for the discussion conference that the qishan wen clan would be hosting. "don't embarrass our clan." was what his uncle strictly told him before he left to talk to, possibly, a sect leader from one of the four great clans.

the man he was speaking to was tall, with sharp features and a large body that gave off a feeling of intimidation. he held a saber with one hand, as if he were ready to attack anyone who dared step near him at a moment's notice.

lan y/n gave the man a curious look, although if he was being honest, he was more curious of the saber the man gripped tightly with his hand. it shined in the sunlight, and proudly held an air of justice. "er-ge, who is that man?" lan y/n asked, tugging at his older brother, wangji's, sleeve and pointing at the said man with a finger. wangji looked down at him, before his gaze followed lan y/n's finger.

"that man is the current clan leader of the qinghe nie clan, nie mingjue." he replied briefly. "hm." lan y/n curiously hummed as he kept his gaze on the saber. he snapped out of his trance when he felt his sword shaking in its scabbard. lan y/n grabbed the sword. "w/n," he strictly whispers, glancing down to the sword. he didn't know when it happened, but sometime during the year, his sword gained some sort of personality.

whether the sword was possessed or not, as long as it followed lan y/n's command, he didn't care. but there were times when it acted strangely, as if it were a human child, just like now. it often acted childishly, afraid that it would be replaced, considering its master's endless curiosity. "i'm not going to replace you, especially with a saber, you stupid sword." he jokingly whispers. the sword began to calm down, but not before burning lan y/n's fingers for a moment. lan y/n rolled his eyes.