twenty.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
c/n - courtesy name

❤︎

"ENOUGH GAMES, WEN CHAO. IT'S TIME TO GET SERIOUS."

lan y/n yelled, his voice echoing over the caves. he held his bare arm over the water, sword in hand. "that's enough!" wen chao roared. "kill them! kill them all!" he ordered the wen disciples, pointing a finger towards lan wangji and jin zixuan.

almost immediately, the lanling jin disciples ran to protect their young master and a fight ensued in the cave. lan y/n rolled his eyes. "he totally just stole my moment." he said, offended, gripping the sword in his hand. "how dare they challenge me!" growled wen chao, stepping back from the fight as he watched the disciples of the other clan battle it out with his disciples.

unsheathing his sword, he raised it in the air. "kill them all!" he yelled to the wen disciples, well, to whoever was left.

unfortunately, they were being beaten up without mercy by the lanling jin clan, who surrounded their master, jin zixuan, to protect him. they made sure to beat up any disciples that got too close to him.

"and kill that monster." wen chao angrily seethed. "chop off its head and hang it! that monster!" wen chao added, gritting his teeth and pointing towards the already irritated lan y/n.

gripping the sword he stole, lan y/n tried to fight off as many qishan wen disciples as he could. as they were beginning to overwhelm him, lan y/n was chased off to the shores of the indoor lake. he swung the sword, embedding it with his own spiritual energy, which created a powerful slash that knocked away many disciples that came after him.

as he ran off again, two disciples followed after him. "wen-er-gongzi!" a bright voice echoed in the cave.

kicking off both the disciples away from him, lan y/n glanced at wherever the voice was coming from. it was his best friend, wei wuxian. he smiled.