twenty-three.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
c/n - courtesy name

❤︎

LAN Y/N PURSED HIS LIPS, BORED OUT OF HIS MIND AS HE COULD SEE NOTHING BUT DARKNESS.

his previous blindfold had been removed sometime during the search for the xuanwu's cave, so the wens had placed another blindfold over his eyes as they guided him somewhere unknown. his neck, wrists, and ankles were chained with rusted and heavy shackles. he had difficulty walking, as the chains were far too heavy for someone of petite stature like himself. still, he couldn't complain, rather, he didn't want to complain. he couldn't be bothered.

as long as the other disciples escaped, he couldn't ask for anything more. he played with his thumbs as he continued walking at a turtle's pace just for the sake of making fun of the wens. "walk faster." one of them scowls, shoving him forward. lan y/n only stuck his tongue out at them though, before he obeyed. he walked in the middle of a wen cluster. wen disciples with their hands at the handles of their swords surrounded him. but lan y/n couldn't be bothered with that, as his mind kept wandering between his brother who was trapped with wei wuxian and the tortoise of slaughter, and to jiang cheng and huaisang who still had to travel a long way before they could reach their clans.

hearing a few giggles and some snogging up in the front, lan y/n assumed that wen chao and his mistress were a few feet away from him. thank goodness for that. lan y/n didn't know if he had it in himself to stomach the endless intimacy of whatever the two had going for them. he probably would have ripped off his ears or his tongue, or his stomach if it was that bad. but he knew how much wen ruohan would love to have him while he was still in one piece, rather, his golden core, which houses the spirit of the qiong qi living inside him.

speak of the devil, the qiong qi has been silent ever since lan y/n had run headfirst into the army of wens. well, he really couldn't blame the winged tiger, he did say that he would manage without him, but it was quite strange for the tiger to be so quiet, usually, he would've already been scolding him from the inside of his mind, but no.