thirty-two.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
c/n - courtesy name

❤︎

LAN Y/N RAISED THE BOW OF HIS ERHU, PAUSING FOR A LITTLE WHILE, AS HIS FINGERS BLED ONTO THE STRINGS FROM HOW INTENSE LAN Y/N WAS PLAYING IT EARLIER BEFORE HE QUICKLY RETURNED TO PLAYING AS IF HE WERE STUCK IN A TRANCE.

retaking jianghuai went rather smoothly for the two brothers, but of all the wens that were stationed in the town, less than a half of them managed to escape. the other half, laid lying on the floor of the town, drowning in their blood as lan y/n stood in the middle of all of it. his juniors and his seniors watched in horror as lan y/n continued playing that eerie song with his white instrument. the wens died horrifying deaths, collapsing down onto lan y/n's feet as he played intensely, unbothered by the crowd of his fellow disciples that were watching him.

the crowd of disciples parted for lan wangji, who walked up to his younger brother. a frown made its way into his lips as he watched his brother playing the melody of death so passionately on his erhu, almost as if he were possessed, which he actually was but wangji didn't know that. wangji stepped forward, his white boots now stained with the blood of the wens his younger brother mercilessly slaughtered with his newfound abilities. wangji felt like he was dying a slow and painful death as he continued walking closer to his younger brother. every step he took made him feel like a million daggers were being stabbed inside his body.

but lan y/n didn't stop, he was lost. lost and trapped in a world inside his mind he created through his music. wangji furrowed his brows, enduring more and more of the excruciating pain in his body. 'once the campaign is over,' wangji thought. 'he won't use these abilities anymore.' wangji kept pushing forward, despite the feeling of something burning on his feet. 'just a little more.' wangji reached a hand out to his brother. he grasped lan y/n's wrist, which immediately snapped him out of his trance. lan y/n looked to his older brother, his eyes, a dull gold, with only a hint of crimson. as he blinked his eyes, red liquid began pouring out from lan y/n's eyes, as if he were crying.