twenty-five.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
c/n - courtesy name

❤︎

LAN Y/N HAD NO GRASP OF TIME, HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON, HE DIDN'T KNOW WHERE HE WAS, OR HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN SINCE WEN RUOHAN TRAPPED HIM, ALL HE KNEW WAS THAT HE WAS LOADED INTO A BOAT AND SHIPPED AWAY WITH WEN CHAO, HIS MISTRESS, AND MORE THAN A FEW WEN DISCIPLES.

in any case, he expected that day to be just like any normal day for him when he was trapped, but no. his day started started as such;

it was one bright morning in the nightless city. the birds were singing, the skies were clear, and if lan y/n was being honest, it was a good day for him. if it weren't for the sprawling wen disciples guarding the outside of the house he was trapped in. he couldn't leave his room, much less the house he was trapped in.

even though he remained inside a luxurious room, and was provided everything he needed and taken care of, he still felt like he was spiraling into the depths of his insanity. the qiong qi wasn't helping either. the damned tiger would haunt lan y/n in his dreams, reminding him of the mortal situation he placed himself in.

the only person that ever brought him some sort of sanity while being in isolation, was wen xin.

he was nothing short of a sweet, young gentleman, similar to wen ning, except he wasn't as shy. he was always more than happy to come inside the grumpy lan y/n's room to serve him his food, even more so when lan y/n would actually talk to him, even if it was just news about his older brother.

lan y/n stared out the window, bored out of his mind as he watched the wen sentries pace back and forth to guard the little house he was trapped in. it was then, that he saw a little boy run out into the field. he was wearing the sun robes of the wen clan, and lan y/n couldn't help but frown. not only was he pitying the poor child for being born into a clan under the leadership of a tyrant, but the little boy also reminded him of his children. jinjiu, shin mei, shang yiu, ping, zhuli. he sighed deeply, slumping down on the windowsill. "i hope they got away." he mumbled to no one in particular.