ten.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
r/n - reincarnated name
c/n - courtesy name

❤︎

LAN Y/N SIGHED SOFTLY AS HE FELT WEI WUXIAN TIGHTEN HIS ARMS AROUND HIS SMALLER BODY.

"i'll miss you." wei wuxian whispers sadly into lan y/n's ear. the younger wrapped his arms around the taller's figure, not wanting to say anything for genuine fear of prolonging their goodbye.

jiang fengmian, current clan leader of the yunmeng jiang clan, looked at the two teenagers with sad eyes. he didn't want to separate a pair of good friends, but after talking it over with lan qiren, there was simply no way the teacher was going to look past all of wei wuxian's mistakes and let him stay. he was sure the clan leader of the lanling jin clan would want this as well, despite his wife cursing him for eternity as a consequence. "a-xian," he softly calls.

wei wuxian sighed before pulling away, slowly and reluctantly, as if he never wanted to let go. "goodbye..." he says, his eyes teary. despite being friends for only a short amount of time, wei wuxian could say with confidence that he would never meet someone like lan y/n ever again. he smoothed his thumb over the scars on lan y/n's lips and sighs softly. "don't do anything stupid." he reminds, his hand brushing away some strands of lan y/n's hair. lan y/n chuckled sadly. "how could i? you're taking all the stupid with you." wei wuxian smiles at his words, and lan y/n returns it.

wei wuxian finally pulls away, before he walked over to his uncle, the clan leader, his shoulders slumped as a gloomy aura surrounded him. lan y/n doesn't say anything, he just waves slowly and absent-mindedly, with a frown on his face.

with his sword unsheathed from its scabbard, wei wuxian jumped onto suibian as he and jiang fengmian began to travel back to yunmeng's, lotus pier on sword. "a-xian, who was that boy?" jiang fengmian asks out of curiosity. "oh, his name's lan y/n! he's my best friend, but, if i was being honest, he was more like my twin brother." wei wuxian says, smiling fondly, yet his smile held a look of loneliness. something, jiang fengmian notices.