twenty-two.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
c/n - courtesy name

❤︎

ARROWS FLEW ABOVE THE DISCIPLES HEADS AS THEY ALL FLED THE SCENE, FEARING FOR THEIR LIVES WHILE LEAVING BEHIND LAN Y/N WHO HAD ALL THE WENS ATTENTION FOR HIMSELF.

his eyes glowed red, and a malevolent aura surrounded him as he continuously released powerful surges of resentful energy. he was definitely not himself. jiang cheng paused in his steps, looking over his shoulder to see lan y/n standing there, smiling wickedly, as the wens aimed their bows, loaded with flaming arrows, at him. lan y/n raised his arms and was readying himself to receive the barrage of arrows. "come at me, you wen dog!" lan y/n roared, his red aura expanding all throughout the area.

wen chao was about to give the command to fire the arrows at lan y/n, but his eyes landed on something that was behind him. curious as to why they haven't fired, lan y/n followed the second master's gaze, and his eyes fell upon jiang cheng, who wanted to help lan y/n and huaisang who was trying to pull him to safety. the red glow surrounding lan y/n disappeared. "a-cheng!!" he screamed. wen chao smiled as he commanded, "fire!!"

lan y/n ran towards jiang cheng, reaching both arms out in an attempt to reach him.

but he was afraid.

he knew he wouldn't reach jiang cheng and huaisang in time.

everything seemed to happen in slow motion in front of lan y/n's eyes. he could see his hand reaching out to jiang cheng, who stood there, horror painted on his face as he tried to reach a hand out to lan y/n. he knew he was going to die, him and huaisang, and... himself. but he tried to reach out anyway.

lan y/n's fingers barely grazed jiang cheng's when he heard a cackle inside his head. "i can't believe you've fallen in love with a person like that, child." the qiong qi's voice drawled into his ear. the tiger spirit laughed, "humans and their emotions..."