two.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
r/n - reincarnated name

❤︎

LAN R/N LEFT THE TEA ROOM IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE LUNATIC HAD RUN OFF GOD KNOWS WHERE.

"are you all right, shixiong?" sizhui asked his senior. lan r/n sighed and rubbed his temples. "i'm fine. i was just... shocked. thank you for worrying." lan r/n smiled at the boy. he tucked his fan inside his sleeve and called the two boys' attention. "all right, set up the spirit-attraction flags. waste no time so we can get out of here as fast as possible." the two disciples nodded and immediately got to work. lan r/n smiled as he watched his juniors get to work. he suddenly felt a presence beside him, and he averted his gaze, slightly irritated. madam mo walked up beside him, a curious look on her face as she watched the disciples setting up items all around the courtyard.

"are you wondering what they're doing?" as much as lan r/n hated the chattery woman, it was pertinent that he was polite to his clients so he wouldn't give his clan a bad reputation as he did in his previous life. the woman hummed. "yes, what are those flags they're hanging up?" madam mo asked towards lan r/n.

"they are called spirit-attraction flags. they attract all spirits, ghosts, corpses and such, within a certain radius to the user. it's incredibly dangerous and should be handled delicately. madam mo, we will be using the courtyard tonight to hunt for the spirits, so if you could please tell all the members of your household to stay away from the courtyard, that would be incredibly helpful."

madam mo felt dizzy as the senior spoke quickly and eloquently. out of everything the lan senior explained to her, she could only catch wind of one thing; "stay away from the courtyard." fearing for the evil spirits, she quickly nodded her head at the young man standing before her. lan r/n gave her a kind look before he turned his attention towards his juniors. jingyi placed a talisman on the pillar next to the senior, but upon closer inspection, the senior immediately crossed his arms.