eleven.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
c/n - courtesy name

❤︎

LAN Y/N YAWNED, STILL A LITTLE SLEEPY AS HE WALKED TOWARDS THE ANCESTRAL HALL.

he woke up rather early and was unable to sleep after that, and without anything else to do, he decided to head to the ancestral hall, probably to piss off his seniors if he felt like it. he passed by the blooming magnolia trees and the winding river that led towards the hall. he paused in his steps to gaze at the clear blue water, seemingly entranced with the petals that fell from the long branches of the trees.

he tucked each of his hands inside his sleeves as he looked up at the magnolia tree that filtered the sunlight through the canopy of its leaves. a petal fell on top of his nose, but it soon drifted away into the wind. lan y/n sneezed, short and soft, like a baby kitten. he wiped his nose with his sleeve before he turned around, hearing a chuckle. "bless you." they laughed. lan y/n smiled as he knew who that voice belonged to.

"a-cheng, why do i feel like you're mocking me?" he says jokingly. jiang cheng doesn't say anything, he just smiles brightly. he walks towards lan y/n, standing in front of the shorter and casting his shadow over him. he gently runs his fingers along lan y/n's cheeks, tracing his cheekbone, where he had left a kiss many nights before as it rose with a soft smile. his fingers ghosted over lan y/n's lips, pink and perfectly plump. his thumb grazed over a barely noticeable purple bruise, something he usually left behind during nights they shared where they basked in each other's presence. lan y/n closed his eyes and sighed softly, leaning into jiang cheng's touch.

they never dared to tell anyone of the unique relationship they shared, jiang cheng was the heir to his clan after all, while lan y/n was believed to be a hazard to the people around him. if people found out about their relationship, lan y/n would be killed on the spot, and the yunmeng jiang clan would be forever humiliated. lan y/n knew that he would forever remain a secret in jiang cheng's life, and he had come to terms with that ever since the night they shared a kiss under the curious stars.