eight.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
r/n - reincarnated name
c/n - courtesy name

❤︎

LAN Y/N WAS FORCED TO KNEEL IN FRONT OF HIS ELDERS, AND HE OBEYED SILENTLY, BUT AGAIN, HE HAD THAT MOCKING SMIRK ON HIS LIPS.

behind him were the three disciples he drank with the previous night, and sitting beside him, was his brother, a hard and shameful look on his face. "hm?" lan y/n tossed his head to the side as he inspected his older brother's face. his smirk turned into a mischievous grin as it nearly reached all the way to his ears. "er-ge, did wei-shixiong bully you last night~?" lan y/n teased with a giggle. out of all the disciples, he was the only one who had two seniors holding him down by his arms, locking them in place behind him. they were the same seniors who always held him down every time he received punishment.

earlier that morning, they were also the ones that dragged him out of bed, and out the chrysanthemum house before they hauled him and jiang cheng, who spent the night with him, to the punishment chamber. lan y/n couldn't help but let out a laugh as he remembered that morning;

when the two seniors marched into his bedroom, they were utterly horrified when they saw lan y/n sleeping beside jiang cheng, both of their robes messy, and red marks turning purple, were peppered across lan y/n's pale skin. they automatically assumed the worst; they had engaged in an act of debauchery.

they weren't wrong though, which made it all the more funnier to lan y/n. although, he definitely wasn't expecting to react in such a lighthearted way, as he had just lost his chastity to someone he had just met.

since lan qiren wasn't present at the time, lan wangji had full control of handing out the discipline, and he decided to hand out a more serious punishment. wangji kneeled on the floor and bowed to his seniors before he sat straight. "do it." at his command, the paddles were raised and brought down on all five disciples. jiang cheng and nie huiasang were included, as wangji had seen them the previous night.