fifteen.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
c/n - courtesy name

❤︎

WHEN LAN Y/N'S EYES FLUTTERED OPEN, HE FOUND HIMSELF BOUND TO A FLAT SURFACE, WITH HIS WRISTS AND ANKLES CHAINED DOWN AND ONLY A SINGLE PIECE OF CLOTHING CLINGING TO HIS COLD BODY.

he blinked a couple of times, as he was surrounded by darkness. he tried to get his bearings. a grumble escaped his lips as he tried to move, but the chains prevented him. on top of that, he felt extremely fatigued.

from either side of his head, candles were lit, but he still couldn't see anything other than the chains that kept him from moving. he tugged at them, his brows furrowing at the rattling sound it made.

"i see you're awake." said a voice, dark and deep, inciting fear inside of lan y/n. he looked around the dark room but was unable to identify anything that was further than the reaches of the weak candlelight.

a chuckle echoed from the darkness, which sent shivers up lan y/n's spine. he racked his brain for a way to get out; he needed to get to the children, he needed to return home, to his brothers. "do not panic, child." came the voice again. lan y/n opened his mouth, trying to say something, but he was just now noticing how dry his throat felt, so much so that it hurt him just to try.

"thirsty?" as he was surrounded by nothing but darkness, his ears were just a little bit sharper than usual. he heard the sound of running water, followed by the clink of some kind of pottery ware, probably a teapot. he heard the rustling of robes, and slowly, it began to get closer to him. lan y/n squinted his eyes in the darkness.

a silhouette slowly began to form thanks to the candlelight. tall and strong was their figure, similar to sect leader nie mingjue in a way, but leaned more into the elegant gentleman side. the figure bent down, and lan y/n widened his eyes. the person's face was revealed as they neared the candlelight.