twenty-eight.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
c/n - courtesy name

❤︎

WHEN LAN Y/N WOKE UP, ALL HE COULD SEE WERE VARYING SHADES OF GRAY, OUTLINED IN A SHINING GOLD COLOR.

he blinked a couple of times, trying to get rid of the dancing stars in his line of sight. while he did that, he was trying to rack his brain of any information as to how or why he was in an unfamiliar room in the first place. "w-what...?" his voice felt dry and scratchy, but it didn't feel like hell when he tried to speak. he rubbed his throat. he felt so comfortable, which was strikingly different from the beds he's slept in the past few weeks. and he even felt clean.

he looked down, noticing that he was changed out of his dirty robes, which he stitched together from the old fabrics of the first wen disciples he massacred. he's spent weeks in the qiong qi's cave, learning and studying how he taught lost and abandoned children to cultivate. upon learning demonic cultivation, resentful energy was his to use and manipulate to his will. and during those times, his living conditions were far from comfortable, but he learned to make it comfortable. the throne of the qiong qi was his bed, and the cave was his home. it's been like that for weeks, for a few months now actually.

so when he woke up to a very comfortable bed, and clean clothing, he was definitely surprised. "you're finally awake." lan y/n snapped his head and looked over and was surprised to see none other than the clan leader of the qinghe nie clan, nie mingjue. his tall figure was standing beneath the doorframe, the tip of his high ponytail barely grazed the top of the doorframe. the two servants standing behind him carried trays of food and water. lan y/n immediately tried to get up so he could show his respect and bow to the clan leader, but nie mingjue held up a hand, abruptly stopping his movements. he said, "there is no need for that."

lan y/n relaxed slightly, and just sat there. memories of the previous night flashed into his mind. the massacre of the wens near anping, the mental breakdown, nie mingjue comforting him.