six.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
r/n - reincarnated name
c/n - courtesy name

❤︎

LAN WANGJI STOOD BEHIND HIS OLDER BROTHER AS THEY GAZED OVER THE WINDING RIVERS PULLING CAIYI TOWN TOGETHER.

"brother, why did you bring them along? and lan c/n of all people. we're not here to fool around." he said to his brother, who only seemed to sigh at his statement. "you could at least call him your brother." wangji's brows creased at his brother's words. after hearing no reply, lan xichen turns towards his younger brother. "a-y/n has been locked up in the chrysanthemum house for his entire childhood. i thought it'd be a nice change of scenery to bring him to town, along with the disciples from yunmeng jiang, they seem to get along quite nicely after all." lan wangji only frowns. "should he cause any disaster, i will deal with him as i should."

"wangji, calm down. a-y/n won't purposely cause any trouble unless he has a good reason." xichen says, trying to reason with his brother. he could never understand why wangji was so intent on not calling lan y/n his brother. it was as if he loathed the idea. ever since he had dinner with lan y/n, he realized that he was nothing more than a lonely child who wants his brothers' love and affection. but of course, he was never taught properly or given enough love and care, so he has his own unique way of getting attention. if people say that he caused disaster, then that's what he would do.

meanwhile, the disaster child they were just talking about, lan y/n, was sharing a boat with the young master of lanling jin, jin zixuan himself. he was sipping on a cup of tea, a blue butterfly resting on his head as he relished in the peaceful ambiance of caiyi town. earlier that day, jin zixuan tried to hide his flustered expression when lan y/n asked if he could share a boat with him, but he failed miserably and ended up embarrassing himself.

what exactly did he do, you ask? well, he was sipping on his wine when lan y/n popped out of nowhere and asked if he could ride a boat with him. when he asked the question, jin zixuan had spat his drink, the wine bursting from his mouth and splashing into lan y/n's white robes.