thirty-five.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
c/n - courtesy name

❤︎

JIANG CHENG, WITH THE AID OF HIS WHIP, ZIDIAN, WAS TRYING HIS HARDEST TO FIGHT THROUGH HORDES OF WEN DISCIPLES.

his newly trained disciples were reduced to rotting corpses laid out on the pavement of the chongyang fortress, creating a pool of blood that mixed with the disciples of the gusu lan clan's and the qishan wen clan's. the qishan wen clan surely had the advantage in numbers, as a handful of them still remained, chasing after jiang cheng while the others were trying to break down lan wangji, whose fingers were bleeding from continuously playing his guqin. they were the only ones who remained after the initial strike launched by the qishan wen clan.

the strings of wangji's guqin were so close to snapping, and the wens were relentless as if there were no end to them. with one final strum of the instrument, lan wangji blasted away any of the wens that came near him.

then, the strings of his guqin finally snapped.

he used its body as a crutch as he nearly collapsed into his feet. he was close to collapsing to his feet, but he couldn't give up. if he did, he would die. he and jiang cheng were the only ones standing in the way of wen chao's plans of mass murder. he glared at the qishan wen disciples, looking extremely frustrated as the devastating flames caused by the qishan wen clan spread throughout the fortress. "lan zhan! you'd better give up now!" wangji looked over and saw wen chao, who had just arrived on the battlefield, along with wen zhuliu and countless more wen disciples. they had jiang cheng, who seemed to be physically drained to fight back, yet by the look on his face, he still wanted to fight them.

wen chao smirked before continuing, "wei ying and that idiot brother of yours are waiting for you in hell, don't you know?" wangji furrowed his brows. he knew that his brother was alive and well, but for wen chao to blatantly tell him how he murdered both his younger brother and wei ying, he was absolutely infuriated.