part 3

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth." ― William W. Purkey

Sophie's POV

It was about 10 when we got home from the restaurant and I was super tired. I went into Cam and I's room and grabbed my pajamas and changed in the bathroom. When I was done I climbed into the bed and fell asleep.

Cameron's POV

When we got home, everyone went to bed. I walked into my room and saw Sophie already sleeping. I crawled in next to her and kissed her forehead.

"Good night beautiful." I said and fell asleep.

The next day

I woke up to the smell of bacon. Sophie wasn't by my side so I guessed she was cooking. I took a quick shower and got ready for the day. When I went to the kitchen, I saw Sophie and Chad.

"Morning." Chad said. "Sleep well?"

"Yea." I said and sat down at the table. Sophie put a plate in front of Chad and I.

"When did you learn how to cook like this?" Chad asked, stuffing his face.

"I don't know. I taught myself, it's really easy." Sophie said sitting down with her plate.

Nash walked in a few minutes later and sat down at the table. Sophie got up and made a plate for him and set it in front of him.

"Thanks." He mumbled tiredly and started to eat.

"I'm starting to think you only brought me because you can't cook or clean." Sophie laughed.

"Yep thats the reason." I joked and she punched my arm.

"Jerk!" She laughed.

"I promised that I'll help." I say, getting up and grabbing mine and Sophie's empty plates. I brought them to the sink and started washing them.

"Wow, your actually cleaning!" She laughed, grabbing Chad's now empty plate and walked over to me.

"Are you seriously surprised?" I asked, taking the plate from her.

"Yes!" She said.

"Well at least you guys know how to take care of your selfs, unlike Nash." Chad laughed. I looked at Nash who was sleep-eating.

________________________

Ugh, just got out of the hospital. I feel like I'm dying...

Anyway, updates will be slow because I haven't written much and I need to focus on school because I need to get straight A's one last time in order to get an award for having straight A's for all of middle school so I'm really stressed. Sorry 😞