part 34

"The difference between the love of a man and the love of a woman is that a man will always give reasons for loving, but a woman gives no reasons for loving." ― Fulton J. Sheen, Life Is Worth Living

Sophie's POV

I woke up to the wonderful smell of waffles. I quickly get dressed in an old outfit I had left in this room and brush my hair with my fingers. When I walk downstairs I see everyone in the kitchen.

"Good morning Sophie, how was your sleep?" Aunt Elizabeth asks.

"It was wonderful." I smile and sit down at the table. She sets a plate with eggs, bacon, and toast in front of me. "Thank you."

"Eat up, we have a big day today!" She says in a sing-song voice.

When I finish eating, Cameron and Gina come through our from door.

"Oh my gosh Sophie!" Gina runs over to give me a hug. I forgot that she wasn't here yesterday. I see Cam smiling behind her and give him a smile back.

"What are we doing today?" I ask after putting my dish in the sink.

"Well first we are all going shopping and then we are going to catch our lawyer up on the kidnapping. That way he can put your dad in jail." Uncle Chad says.

"Okay sounds good." I reply, grabbing Cam's hand.

After shopping, we all decide to go out to eat at AppleBee's. It feels great to have more than one meal a day.

Soon I find myself in our lawyers' office. I answer a bunch of questions and tell him every little detail. This way he is informed in court and can use all this information against my dad. (A/N: I want to be a lawyer when I grow up lol I'll be so great at it.)

When we finally get home, I kiss Cameron goodbye and he goes to his house. I take a quick shower and go to sleep.

During the night, I sweat like crazy and find myself screaming. Nash runs into my room and wakes me up.

"Sophie are you alright?" He asks, his eyes filled with sleep.

"Yea, just a bad dream I guess." I pant and wipe the tears from my eyes.

"Can I get you anything?" Nash asks, standing up from my bed.

"Water, please." I say and he smiles before leaving the room.

I change my shirt so I'm not so hot and lay back down. I'm back to having nightmares again...

__________________________

Just a filler chapter...☺️ And today we found a dog in our backyard and she loved us. We returned her to her owners, but she didn't want to go with them omg😂