part 49

"I wonder if it's medically possible to be addicted to another human being." ― Simone Elkeles

Cameron's POV

"This is beautiful." She says.

"I know." I answer, just like you.

I made plans with the restaurant to set up a secluded area with the nicest view. I'm so nervous I can't contain myself, I just want to be able to call her my wife already.

We order our meals and while we wait, I get a call from Nash. Uh oh.

"One second, it's Nash." I say to Sophie and get up from the table. I press answer and lift the phone to my face.

"Hello?" I say, holding my breath. I hope nothing has gone wrong.

"Hey man, how's the date?" He asks.

"Good, until you called. What's wrong?" I snap. Wow I'm very snappy today.

"Sorry, just wanted to say everyone's here and ready. Don't worry because everything is all right." He says and I let out a breath.

"Okay, thanks. Sorry I snapped at you earlier, I'm just really nervous." I sigh and look at our table. Sophie's looking out at the ocean.

"Yea it's fine. Oh and did you know that Sam proposed to Anna on New Years?" Nash asks.

"No I didn't know, tell them I say congratulations." I say. The only other friends we have that are engaged are Shay and Gilinsky.

"Yea, I'll let you go. Best of luck." He laughs.

"Thanks, bye." I say.

"Bye." He hangs up.

I go back to our table and apologize to Sophie. The waiter brings our food and we eat while listening to the soothing ocean.

Sophie's POV

After dinner, Cam suggests a walk on the beach. I obviously say yes. I take my pink flats off and hold them in one hand while my other hand is holding Cam's. I take in the gorgeous sunset and this breath taking moment. Suddenly Cam stops in front of me and gets down on one knee. He grabs both of my hands, making me drop my shoes. Oh my gosh. He takes a breath before speaking.

"Sophie, since the moment I first saw you, I knew that you were the most beautiful girl if ever seen. You are so smart and you're definitely strong. You have handled so many things in your life and I can't be more amazed at what you have done. I love everything about you. Like the way your hair falls down when you turn your head or when your eyes sparkle when you talk about things you like. I love that you never give up and you never take no for an answer. I couldn't be more thankful that you're in my life and that I have had the privilege to love you. So Sophie..." He pauses and gets a box from his pocket. He opens it and there lays the prettiest ring I've ever seen.

"Will you marry me?" He smiles and I nod my head really fast. Tears are falling from my eyes and somehow I manage to speak.

"Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!" I laugh and he puts the ring on my finger.

"She said yes!" Cameron jumps up and I turn to see all our friends come out from behind something. Nash was holding a video camera and some others had their phones out.

"Yay!" Everyone yells out, crowding us with congratulations and hugs.

__________________________

Aww! Btw I'm going on YOUNOW today! My user is @magc0neverything and I'll be under the hashtag #magcon