part 66

"We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness-and call it love-true love." ― Robert Fulghum, True Love

Sophie's POV

The next day Cam came home early and Alex was so excited. We decide to go out to eat because we were altogether. I chose Olive Garden and Cam drove.

After we eat, Cam takes us to a 'surprise location'. I try to look around for clues as Cam drives. He parks in front of the county fair. I smile and get out to unbuckle Isabella. Cam gets Alex and we walk to the front to buy some tickets.

"I want to go on that one!" Alex yells, pointing to the carousel.

"Okay, we will." Cam says to him. We wait in line and once we are allowed in, I sit in the booth part while Cam helps Alex on a horse.

"OMG ITS CAMERON DALLAS!" Someone yells. I sigh and turn to see a group of people running over to the carousel. It's not that I don't like fans, I just like some alone time with my family. The ride starts and the people are forced to stay back, so the entire time we went around, cameras flashed.

Finally it ended and we rushed off to the fans. Cam signed autographs and took pictures while I held Isabella. Alex stood next to me, looking confused as ever.

"That's my daddy. Why are they taking my daddy away?" He whines.

"They are not taking him away." I chuckle. "They just want to take a picture with him."

"Why do they want a picture?" He asks.

"You know how daddy is in movies?" I say and he nods. "They like him so they want to say hi to him." Alex seems to understand and waits untill everyone goes away.

"Sorry." Cam says. He picks up Alex and we head over to the game booths.

"I WANT THAT!" Alex yells, pointing to the huge alligator stuffed animal.

"Okay." Cam pulls out a dollar and plays the game. He loses which make me burst into laughter. He glares at me and puts down another dollar. Again he loses. This cycle repeats for awhile before I try to stop him.

"It's okay Cam." I hold back my laughter.

"No I want to win it!" He sounds like a little kid.

"Okay this is the last time." I warn him.

"I want to try too!" Alex begs. Cam puts down another dollar for Alex to play. I watch as they compete and I hear the winning bell.

"Winner!" The guy running the booth holds up Alex's hand. Cam's jaw drops and yet again I burst into laughter. The man gives Alex the alligator and we start to walk to the exit. Cam crosses him arms and pouts.

"Aww did Cameron lose to his almost 3 year old son?" I tease him. He looks mad, but I can see him holding back laughter. He breaks and soon we are all laughing.

When we get home I put Isabella in her crib and Alex in his bed. He had his alligator wrapped tightly in his arms. I go to our bed and see Cam is already in it.

"I had fun today." I whisper.

"Me too. I'm glad I took time off." He smiles.

After a few moments of silence, Cam speaks. "I um got you something."

He pulls out a jewelry box and opens it. Inside was a charm for my charm bracelet. I smile and take it out of the box. I look at it closely and see it is little baby shoes. I smile and hug Cam.

"Thank you." I say.

"Your welcome. I love you."

"I love you too." I smile.

___________________________
Cameron 😂😂