part 11

"This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something." ― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love

Sophie's POV

After school, Cameron picked me up and told me all about his audition.

"What's the movie about?" I ask.

"It's like those James Bond movies where he's a spy except the movie is about police." He explains.

"So there will be multiple movies?"

"Yea." He says and we walk into the apartment.

"Cameron, the audition people called." Nash jumped up from the couch.

"What did they say?" Cameron asks.

"YOU GOT THE LEAD ROLE!" Nash screamed and they did a bro hug. After jumping around in circles like little fairies, Cameron pulled me into the hug.

"This calls for a celebration dinner." Cameron smiles.

"Sound great because I don't feel like cooking." I laugh and we head back outside to eat.

We ended up going to Olive Garden which was funny because Cameron and I went there on my birthday.

The Next Day

I drove myself to school and carried on throughout the day. When I got home, two huge fluffy things jumped on me.

Cameron's POV

When I woke up, I got a call from one of the audition ladies.

"Hello?"

"Yes, Cameron, I need you to come down to the movie set pronto." She says.

"Okay, be there soon." I reply. We hang up and I start to get ready.

When I got the the movie set a director pulled me aside.

"We are going to set rules today so find a seat and we will start." He says and I nod. I find a seat next to someone and we start.

"Okay so first things first, starting next week, all cast members will arrive here at 7am sharp. You will meet with your makeup artist as soon as you arrive. Once you are set for the scene, we will shoot from 8ish to 4pm. Lunch is at 12. Any questions?" He finishes.

"Um yes." A girl raises her hand. "What days do we meet?"

"Great question. We meet Monday's- Thursday's." He says. Sophie will be in school Monday- Wednesday so she'll only be alone one day but Nash will be there so it works out.

"Okay that's all. Thank you all for coming to this short meeting. And Cameron?" He says and I look up. "I need to talk to you really quick."

I push in my chair as I stand up and go up to him.

"Yes?"

______________________

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post this week, I've been super busy!!!