part 45

"The difference between the love of a man and the love of a woman is that a man will always give reasons for loving, but a woman gives no reasons for loving." ― Fulton J. Sheen, Life Is Worth Living

Sophie's POV

We say a family prayer and then dig into the wonderful food. As Cam and I eat, we hold each other's hand under the table.

"So Sophie, I know you don't know me that much but I'm your great aunt. I was wondering what you have planed for your future?" Some old lady speaks up from across the table.

I quickly chew my food and swallow so that I could answer. "It's nice to meet you and I'm planning to be a teacher. I'm almost finished with college." I smile.

"Cammy, is that your girlfriend?" One of Cameron's relative says, making everyone laugh.

"Yes and I love her very much." He says, while looking at me. I hear some aww's and congratulations.

The night was filled with questions and once everyone had a place to sleep, the house was quiet. I change into my pj's and laid down on my bed with Cam. He decided to stay at my house because one of his relatives is in his bed and he doesn't want to sleep on the floor.

Christmas Morning

I wake up to a bunch of kids screaming, waking everyone in the house. I laugh when I see Cameron's face. He looks so confused and adorable at the same time.

"It's Christmas already?" He asks the kids, obviously joking.

"YES!" They scream.

"THEN LETS GO SEE WHAT SANTA BROUGHT US!" He jumps on my bed and they go wild. Everyone gathers in the living room, exchanging gifts. Everyone seems to like the gifts I give them and I definitely love the gifts they gave me.

Soon the chaos dies down and I help make breakfast. After we eat, Cameron pulls me into my room.

"I didn't give you my gift!" He smiles and hands me a neatly wrapped box.

Cameron's POV

I watched as she slowly opened the box. Her face brightens as she sees the things inside. She sits on her bed and takes out the necklace that has a 'C' on it. (A/N: High School Musical...) Then she takes out the scrap book I made, filled with all the pictures we have ever taken. Lastly, she pulls out the coupon book I handmade.

"Cameron I love it! This is the best Christmas present ever!" She smiles and hugs me.

"How about we use a coupon." I smirk and rip out the 'free kiss' coupon.

"I'd be glad too." She laughs when I pin her down on the bed and give her a kiss.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." She replies.

________________________

Imagine Sophie and Cameron look like the picture above!