part 15

"You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection" ― Gautama Buddha

Sophie's POV

"Dad?" I ask shocked.

"Yes, it is me." He says creepily.

"When...why... How did you get here?!" I stutter.

"That's just going to have to remain a secret." He smiles. "Guys, you know what to do."

Michael and Patty grab my arms and lead me into a room.

"What do you want from me?" I ask as he shuts the door to the room.

"I just want my daughter back!" He smiles.

"Why? So I could take care of you when your drunk?" I spit.

"I just miss you, can't you believe that?" He says.

"Look, just let me go and I'll give you some money to take care of yourself." I try to compromise.

"Where will you get that money? Your 'new' family or your boyfriend?" He laughs.

"I'll get it from my savings. And I would never use anyone of them for money." I sneer.

"Hmm, how about this... If you go with me I won't hurt your 'family' okay?" He says.

"DON'T YOU EVER GO NEAR THEM!" I scream.

"I won't as long as you do what I say." He smirks.

"Okay what is it?" I ask finally giving in.

"You need to break up with your 'boyfriend' and lose all contact with your 'family' so you can move in with me and your new siblings." He smiles pointing to Michael and Patty.

I gasp and everything goes black.

_______________________

Hey guys, I'll start posting everyday now!