part 23

"I could've sworn I was telling the truth when I told you I didn't miss you."― pleasefindthis, I Wrote This For You

Shawn's POV

"Okay, you can tell me anything." Jayden said as she rubbed my back.

"Well you know how I was in magcon right?" I ask and I hear her mumble a 'yeah'.

"You know Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier?" I look at her and she nods.

"Well Nash has a cousin who is dating well was dating Cameron. She went missing a month ago." I stopped, trying not to cry. "She is like a sister to me." I wipe my tears.

"Shawn." Jayden says softly, engulfing me in a hug, "Why didn't you tell me this when she went missing?"

"I was afraid of what you would say. I didn't want you to worry nor did I want to actually believe that she's gone." I put my head in my hands.

"Shawn I'm so sorry. I wish there was something we could do." She kissed me.

"Cameron called of the police search. He thinks that she hates him. It's because Sophie called him and said that, but I don't think she would say that."

"Why do you say that?" She asks.

"It just doesn't seem like Sophie. I knew she was madly in love with Cam. I feel that someone might have taken her but I'm probably just being crazy."

"Well maybe someone did take her." She says and I look into her eyes.

Sophie's POV

I woke up and hurried to get ready for school. I threw on a light hoodie because it's November and some jeans. I ran down the stairs and put on my boots, yes my dad actually bought me another pair of shoes! *Sarcasm* I quickly opened the door and started the walk to school. Yes I walk on Fridays because Michael and Patty don't go on Fridays and my dad thinks it's a waste of gas to drive me. So I walk in the snow and all. The bell rang when I got to the front of the school so I ran inside.

"Miss. Smith! If you want to become a teacher you must arrive on time!" My professor yelled.

"Sorry, I had to walk in the snow." I said and he nodded. I sat down in my seat and started to take notes.

Two months later

I was in the closet again, this is also where I spent thanksgiving and Christmas. It's New Years now and I'm counting down in my head along with all our neighbors. We were having a party and I was not invited. I heard some foot steps close to the door and held my breath

"Hey, Michael where's Sophie?" I heard Cole say.

"Um at her moms." He lied.

"Oh ok." I heard footsteps go away and I let out a breath. The door flew open and there was Cole.

"Sophie!?" He screamed. I made my eyes wide trying to tell him to shut up.

He bent down and took the tape off of my mouth.

"Why are you in here?" He gasped.

_________________________

Follow me on Instagram @magc0neverything and @sydnaifanfiction for Sophie's outfits!