part 24

"Each of us is born with a box of matches inside us but we can't strike them all by ourselves" ― Laura Esquivel, Like Water for Chocolate

Sophie's POV

"Umm, I just like to sit in the closet and not socialize..." I lie.

"Why would you be tied up then?" He asked.

"I just want too..." I look at his shoes. He looks me in the eyes and I feel sorry for lying because he could help me get back to Cameron.

"HEY!" I heard my dad yell. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He asks Cole.

"WELL I FOUND YOUR DAUGHTER TIED UP IN A CLOSET!" Cole yells.

My dad slams him against the wall and hold him by his shirt.

"If you say anything to anyone I will kill you and your entire family!" My dad spits.

"Get up!" He yells at me. I do and he drags me into our car.

"Don't ******* move." He says and slams the door.

The next morning

I woke up in a moving car, very confused.

"Where are we going?" I ask confused.

"We're moving. Thanks to you I had to quit my good job and take all of you out of college." He says angrily.

"Oh."

"Now that our neighbors kid saw you, we would be in trouble so we have to leave. This time, don't make any friends at all." He says.

"Okay. Where are moving too?" I ask being nosey.

"New York."

"What about our stuff?" I ask yet another question.

"SOPHIE SHUT UP OMG WE PACKED FOR YOU!" Patty yells, obviously annoyed.

"Okay, I'll stop talking." I roll my eyes and look out the window.

One year later (One and a half years being captured)

I'm so done with my life right now. I can't do anything, I can't talk to anyone, and I don't have people that love me. It's terrible and I don't know how much longer I can take.

Cameron's POV

Right now I am driving to a fancy restaurant with my girlfriend Angie. I've gotten help from all of my friends to actually move on from Sophie... But I don't think I will ever move on.

"Babe, what's wrong." Angie gives me a pout lip.

Here's the thing about Angie. First she's a victoria secret model so everyone stares at her and it bothers me. Second she acts like a child and she whines about everything. And third she flirts with every person she meets.

"Nothing." I say blankly.

I park the car and we get out, then walk towards the restaurant. We are seating in a blocked off section of the restaurant and a young waiter comes over.

"Can I get something for you to drink?" He asks politely.

"Um I'll have water." I say and look back at the menu.

"I'll have water with a hint of lemon." Angie says seductively. Wow what a way with the guys.

Soon after dinner I drop her off at her apartment and quickly drive to mine. I plop down on my bed and reach under it, pulling out a small box. I take a deep breath before taking off the lid. Inside are all the pictures I have of Sophie. There is also some jewelry and her charm bracelet that I later found inside one of her drawers after she went missing. I felt a tear slip out as I looked at the picture of us kissing.

"I know you're out there and we will be together soon, promise..." I cry out.

_________________________

I'm not going to lie... I cried when writing this lol sorry, hope you have tissues!