part 42

"We are all worthy of one another." ― Edward P. Jones, The Known World

Sophie's POV

While the boys were on stage the next morning, I helped Jayden hide the girls so they can surprise them. Once they are in place, I run on stage and Cam hands me his microphone.

"Boys, we have a surprise for you!" I say in a sing song voice. They all turn to me as the crowd goes wild. I signal Jayden and the girls come on the stage. The boys' faces are prices as each one goes to hug their girlfriend. The ones who are single look to the crowd and ask who wants to be there girlfriends which makes the crowd scream even more.

"I guess I should hug you too." I voice whispers in my ear. I turn around to see a smiling Cam.

"You can if you want..." I smirk and he kisses me straight on the lips. More screams fill the room as we pull apart.

Soon the day is over and I fall on my bed tired as ****. Cameron lays beside me and we both face each other. He moves some of my hair out of my face before leaning in to kiss me. His arms pull me closer to him, deepening the kiss. We sit up and I sit in his lap as his hands travel from my back to my hips. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull on his hair, receiving a small gasp from him.

"I love you." He says, pulling away.

"I love you too, Cameron." I smile and we lay down, falling asleep.

When I wake up, I go out of my room to the lobby. As I'm walking, someone grabs me, before I could scream their hand covers my mouth. I'm pulled into a closet and I turn around to see my father.

"You can't hide from me." He smiles and I pound my fists against the door, hoping someone will hear me.

"HELP!" I scream repetitively, and soon I'm being shaken.

"Sophie wake up! It's just a nightmare!" I hear Cameron's voice. I open my eyes to see his worried face. He pulls me into a hug and rocks us back and forth, calming me down.

"It-it felt so real." I stutter.

"I know, I know baby. It's okay now." He says quietly, stroking my hair. I feel better at his little nickname he gave me because we don't exactly call each other 'babe' in every sentence.

"Thank you." I whisper and he nods.

"I'll always be here for you." He says before I fall asleep in his arms.

__________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! Today I had to have my mouth numbed at the dentist so I was in a lot of pain, but I was able to write once the pain stopped. That means DOUBLE UPDATE!!!