part 29

"But love is always new. Regardless of whether we love once, twice, or a dozen times in our life, we always face a brand-new situation. Love can consign us to hell or to paradise, but it always takes us somewhere. We simply have to accept it, because it is what nourishes our existence. If we reject it, we die of hunger, because we lack the courage to stretch out a hand and pluck the fruit from the branches of the tree of life. We have to take love where we find it, even if that means hours, days, weeks of disappointment and sadness. The moment we begin to seek love, love begins to seek us. And to save us." ― Paulo Coelho, By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept

Sophie's POV

After we finished with the phone call, it was time for Cam, Nash, and Hayes to go back to their tables. The fans were waiting patiently...maybe a little bit too long.

"Sophie, what about you? What are we going to do?" Cam asks.

"I have an idea, but it could be dangerous." I laugh.

"Okay let's hear it." They say.

"Well I could go back to my dad's for the time you finish these meet and greets. I can finish school and when I'm done you guys can get the police to come with you to his house and arrest him for what he has done. That way he won't expect anything." I say.

"That sounds good because we can finish this tour and you can finish school. And your dad will pay for what he did." Nash says.

"But what about your dad locking you in the closet and hurting you?" Cam asked hugging me.

"I'll be fine. If I can survive 2 years, I can survive these next 6 months." I smile.

"Okay. Just be careful. I can't wait until we can finally be together again." Cam says kissing my cheek.

"I will miss you guys, but soon we'll all be happy, and free from this mess." I give them all hugs. I gave them my dad's address and one last goodbye before I leave the building with Olivia.

"Your not going to stay with them?" She yells like I'm deaf.

"We have a plan. I'll be fine okay." I assure her.

"Okay... Can I buy you some lunch?" She asks.

"Please! I haven't eaten since last morning." I say.

"Where to?" She smiles, linking our arms.

"I haven't had Chipotle in forever!" We both laugh.

Soon the day is over and I go back to that dreadful house. I quietly open the door and walk to my room.

"Ehem." I hear someone clear their throat. I turn around and see my dad...great.

"What were you doing out? And why are you dressed so nice?" He asks.

"I just went walking around the city." I lied. "I wanted to look normal so I dressed better." I say quietly. He pulls my hair and throws me to the floor.

"DON'T EVER LEAVE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!" He yells.

He leaves the room and I slowly make it to my room. I change into my pj's and lay on the gross mattress. Oh I can't wait until the police arrest him...

_________________________

Don't be mad at me for this😂😂