part 47

"I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I'll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I'd do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets." ― Cynthia Hand, Boundless

Sophie's POV

The next morning I woke up in Cam's arms. I smile and try to get out of his grip without waking him. I succeed and make my way to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and sigh. I'm a mess. My hair is back to its normal color and length, but my face is super pale. I take a short shower and throw some clothes on then I braid my hair and apply a little makeup. I go downstairs and I'm greeted by a huge mess.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I yell and grab a trash bag, putting plastic cups and have eaten snacks in it. Shadow comes over to me with a plate in his mouth, which makes me laugh.

"Thank you for helping." I say and he barks. Jaxx also comes over to help and soon the living room is spotless.

"You guys are so helpful." I say to the dogs as I start to cook breakfast. I crack some eggs into a pan and put bacon in another. Once the bacon is done I "accidently" drop some for the dogs, they deserve it.

"Good morning." I hear Nash yawn.

"Morning, breakfast is almost ready." I inform him and he nods. I see Cam come downstairs a few minutes later and I set their plates in front of them.

"Thanks." Nash says and I sit next to Cam.

"What's wrong? You haven't said anything." I ask Cam and he stops eating to look at me.

"Oh sorry! I've just been really busy. Good morning." He smiles and gives me a kiss. "And thank you for the wonderful breakfast, I'll do the dishes."

"Thank you." I answer and had him my plate.

Cameron's POV

The reason why I'm so out of it is because I finally decided that I will propose to Sophie. When we were in North Carolina, I asked Chad for permission and he was so happy that I would be the one. I'm glad I already knew him because if I had to ask someone else for permission, I would be a nervous wreck.

Today I'm picking up her ring that I had already picked out ahead of time. I hope to ask her tomorrow after a date at the zoo. All the boys are here so they are going to tape the proposal from a hiding place and then surprise Sophie. As I open the door to leave, Sophie stops me.

"Where are you going?" She asks, and my stomach drops.

"I uh have to run some errands..." I lie.

"Oh, can I come? I need some stuff." She says and grabs her purse.

"No!" I yell and she looks at me.

"What?" She asks. "Why?"

"I mean you should... Rest! Yea rest because of the party, you're probably tired. I'll get the stuff for you." I save myself.

"Um ok." She puts her purse down and hands me a list.

"Sorry, I just want to make sure you're well rested." I smile and give her a hug.

"Be careful, I love you." She says.

"Love you too." I say and close the door. That was a close one.

__________________________

Thank you to everyone who watched my YOUNOW yesterday! I will be going live tomorrow so come and watch me please, my username is @magc0neverything and I'll be under the #magcon hashtag!