part 58

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever." –Alfred Lord Tennyson

Sophie's POV

When I get home, Cam isn't here and neither is Nash. I sigh and go up to Cam and I's room. I grab my phone and decide to call Aunt Elizabeth.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Hey Aunt Elizabeth, how are you?"

"Oh Sophie I'm doing just fine, what about you?" She asks.

"Can I tell you something? It has to remain a secret." I say quietly.

"Sure, you can tell me anything." She assures me.

"Well I went to the doctor because I didn't feel good and they said I was pregnant." I say slowly.

"What! OMG that's great news Sophie!" She shrieks.

"Please don't tell anyone, I will tell everyone when I think the time is right." I tell her.

"Okay I will keep your secret safe." I can tell she's smiling.

"Cam doesn't know either so don't say anything. I'm trusting you." I say.

"Okay, I promise." She replies. We say our goodbyes and I put away my phone. I hear the front door open and go downstairs to see who it is.

"Hey babe." Cam says, kissing me.

"Hey, how was work?" I ask.

"Stressful." He replies. "I'm just glad we get to see all the boys tomorrow."

"Me too. Where are we going again?"

"Six flags." Cam says, getting a glass of water. Maybe rollercoasters aren't the best thing for me right now...

"So how was the doctor?" Cam asks after taking a drink of water.

"It was good, nothings wrong." I answer quickly.

"That's good."

The next day

We got up early to drive to Six Flags. I slept most the way and tried to not throw up. When we got there, we were escorted to a private area where all the boys were. Their girlfriends or wives were here too. We greeted everyone and got our wristbands on.

"Come on guys! Let's get in line for a ride!" Matt yelled. Everyone cheered and left, but I stayed back with Shay.

"What's wrong?" She asks, seeing I didn't follow everyone.

"Can I tell you a secret? You can't tell anyone." I tell her, looking down at her very large baby bump.

"Sure, you can tell me anything." She smiles.

"I'm pregnant." I whisper and she smiles, covering her mouth to stop from screaming.

"Does Cameron know?" She asks and I shake my head no.

"It's okay, but you should tell him soon. Do you just want to hang out with me? I doubt you want to ride a rollercoaster..." She laughs.

"Yea, I don't want to make a scene by not riding any rides. Cam will get suspicious." I say.

Cameron's POV

We get in line for the first ride and I look around for Sophie. I don't see her anywhere. I walk over to Nash and Audrianna and ask them.

"Have you guys seen Sophie?" I ask.

"No, I think she stayed back with Shay." Audrianna says. "I can go check on her if you want. I'm not going on this ride anyway."

"If you can, thanks." I say and she walks off after kissing Nash.

Sophie's POV

Audrianna walks in and sits down next to me.

"Hey, Cam was wondering where you were." She tells me.

"I have to tell you something you can't tell anyone yet, not even Cam." I say. It's better if she knows. She nods and I tell her.

"OMG Sophie congrats!" She squeals, hugging me.

"She stayed behind because she'll get sick on the rides." Shay says.

"I understand. What should I say to Cam?" Audrianna asks.

"Just tell him the cold I had came back and I'm not feeling too well." I say and she nods, leaving the room.

__________________________

Hey guys! I'm thinking of doing a contest soon... Comment a "💚" if you would want to participate.