part 31

"All I ever wanted was to reach out and touch another human being not just with my hands but with my heart." ― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Sophie's POV

A bunch of girls bombarded me with questions. I was so confused, I mean it has been two months since I saw Cameron.

"Why did you just leave Cameron for two years?" The girl who lent me her phone asked.

"How do you guys even know about this?" I ask and I receive a million answers at once.

"A FAN PUT A YOUTUBE VIDEO UP LAST NIGHT OF THE MEET AND GREET!" Someone yelled. Oh.

The bell rang and everyone rushed to their seats. Ironically I can say I was 'saved by the bell'.

When the day ended, I quickly walked home so I could get away from the question crowd. That's what I've decided to call them...

When I opened the door, there was my dad, standing with his arms crossed.

"Would you care to explain?" He smiled.

"Explain what?" I say softly.

"WHY THE **** ARE YOU BEING TALKED ABOUT EVERYWHERE!" He yells.

"What?" I'm shocked. It got this crazy?

"You're on the news! You're being talked about on blogs! And most importantly, the police are trying to find us." He says. I see Michael and Patty come around the corner with some bags packed. No I can't leave again! Cameron wouldn't be able to find me!

"No! Please don't do this!" I cry.

"I have to. Get in the car." He orders.

"Never." I stand my ground, clenching my fists.

"Do as I say or there will be a punishment." He grits his teeth. I hear the faint sound of sirens and know I need to stall longer.

"You can't do this to me anymore. I'm done with this torture!" I quietly scream.

"YOU'RE ASKING FOR IT!" He comes closer and I scream at the top of my lungs.

Cameron's POV

After I saw that YouTube video, I knew I needed to get Sophie out of there. I cancelled the rest of the meet and greets and started the search.

The flight to New York felt like ages. Nash was with me and Hayes flew back home. We quickly ran out of the airport after we landed and made our way to the police station. We rode all around town to find the house.

"Did you hear that?" Nash asked.

"What?" I looked at him.

"I think I heard a scream." He looks around the houses. Soon myself and the police officer in the car with us hear it.

"Over there!" I shout pointing to the house. I see some people getting into the car as we rush to the house.

Sophie's POV

My body hurt in every place as my dad dragged me to the car. He had thrown me to the wall and kicked me repetitively. I hear the sirens come closer and struggle to look outside. The garage door opens and I see the police cars. My vision is very blurring, but I cry at the beautiful sight in front of me.

All I hear is silence, but I see everyone's mouths moving. I watch as Cameron runs out of the car towards me with Nash close behind. All the police point their guns towards my father. He lets go of me and Cameron embraces me in a hug. It's the best feeling in the world.

__________________________

Finally they are together again!!!