part 13

"For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home." ― Stephanie Perkins, Anna and the French Kiss

Cameron's POV

I brought the dogs home and they attacked Nash.

"Whoa dude, you got dogs?" He asked, playing with them.

"Yea, the director of the movie said I needed a dog for the movie so I got one and then the other looked sad so I had to get him." I explain.

"What did Sophie say?" He looks at me.

"I didn't tell her yet." I say.

"Wow, she's going to be so surprised." Nash laughs. "Anyway, who's who?"

"Husky is Jaxx and the German Shepard is Shadow." I say.

"Hey guys! It's Uncle Nashypoo!" He says in a baby voice.

"They aren't babies." I laugh.

"Haters gonna hate." He smiles. I heard the door unlock and the dogs go running.

Sophie's face is priceless as they jump on her. She screams while Nash and I laugh our heads off.

"CAMERON HELP!" She cries and I stop the dogs from jumping.

"Sorry." I smile sheepishly.

"Wait, you bought dogs?" She asks.

"Yea, I needed one for the movie and I got another because he was sad." I say and she nods. "This is Shadow and Jaxx." I point to each one.

"Nice names." She says as she leans down to let them.

"I've always liked the name Jaxx and I chose Shadow because your afraid of your own shadow." I laugh and she sends me a glare.

"Anyway, guys this is your mommy." I say and Sophie laughs.

"I guess your their dad then." She asks and I laugh.

"And I'm the almighty uncle." Nash barges in and we all laugh.

The next week

Sophie's POV

I walked around the crowded cortyard to find a seat for lunch. I heard my name being called and saw Michael. I decided I should be nice and went to go sit at his table.

"Hey Sophie! This is my sister Patty." He smiled.

"Oh, we've met. Nice to see you again." I say and she smiles.

I felt very uncomfortable, Patty kept giving me this weird stare.

I just ignored her and talked with Michael.

"Hey Sophie, do you maybe want to hang out at my house?" He asked.

"Sure, I just have to make sure it's okay with my boyfriend." I say and pull out my phone.

To Mr. Moviestar❤️: Hey I'm going to a friends house later today, got anything planned?

From Mr. Moviestar❤️: Yeah that's fine, I'll just be on set and maybe go out for dinner with Nash.

To Mr. Moviestar❤️: okay, see you later 😘

From Mr. Moviestar❤️: 😘😘

"Yea, I'm able to go." I say and I see Patty grin.

________________________

I'm backkkk!! Sorry for not posting in a long time, but I'll be posting more often. It's a little hard to focus on this series because I also want to be focused on my education.