part 6

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none." ― William Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Cameron's POV

"No." I say after a while.

"He speaks!" Nash said.

"I can't believe that just happened." I sigh.

"I know, she shouldn't have kicked you out!" Sophie says.

"Exactly! I think it was a little extreme." I put my face in my hands.

"Well, let's just forget about that, here." Nash says handing me a bag. I open it and find a bunch of my favorite foods which make me smile.

"Thanks, but this doesn't help the fact that I'm not going to college." I become sad again.

"It's okay, you can become an actor like Nash." Sophie says.

"But I still want have a degree in something." I say, opening a bag of skittles.

"You don't need to go to college to become successful." Nash says. (A/N: Not fully true so you guys better go to college😂)

"I guess."

Sophie's POV

After we ate all of the candy and chips Nash brought, Cam when to sleep and I decided to call Lily.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey, it's Sophie." I laugh.

"Oh hey! What's up?" She asks.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go shopping or something?"

"Sure! Meet me at the mall over by the beach." She says and hangs up.

"NASH!" I scream and he comes in.

"What?" He asks.

"I'm going shopping with a friend, can you watch Cameron?" I laugh.

"What is he, 3?" He laughs too.

"You know what I mean." I roll my eyes and grab my keys.

"Have fun." He says as I close the door.

When I arrive at the mall, I text Lily and she says she's at the foot court. I walk there and spot her.

"Hey." I hug her.

"So much for 'see you in two months'," she laughs.

"Where to first?" I ask and she leads me into H&M.

27 stores later, we walk to our cars with a bunch of bags. We say our goodbyes and go our separate ways.

_________________________

Happy Easter guys!!! 🐇🌸🐰🐣 I will start updating chapters everyday or every other day!

Also follow me on Instagram at @magc0neverything ! (The 0 in magc0n is a zero)