part 26

"You can't put a price tag on love. But if you could, I'd wait for it to go on sale." ― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE

Hayes's POV

I kissed Paige goodbye and boarded my flight. It will feel weird not having Sophie at these Meet and Greets. I hope we can find her soon.

Nash's POV

I picked Hayes up from the airport and told him about Cam's condition.

"So he cries all the time?" Hayes asks and I nod. "That doesn't seem like him..."

"I know. I feel so bad, but I don't know what to do." I say as I pull up to our parking spot.

"Hey Cam, we're here." I yell out so that he knows we're not burglars.

"Hey Hayes, man you've grown. Your almost taller than me!" Cam smiles hugging Hayes.

"Yup and I bet I'm stronger then you." Hayes raises his eyebrow.

"You wanna go man?" Cam jokes and the start wrestling each other.

"Hey calm down guys!" I laugh. "I'm hungry lets go eat." They both get up and say "Food!"

I roll my eyes and we head out to the car.

Sophie's POV

When I got home I searched for the hidden computer. I haven't had any technology for two years other than school computers so I'm a little behind on everything. I hope no one finds me looking for it because then I'll be in big trouble. I find a locked door and quickly take a bobby pin from my hair and move it around in the lock. The door pops open and I slowly step inside. I see the illuminated screen of the computer and quietly shut the door. I went to google and looked for tickets for the meet and greets. They are only $150 so I could just pay for myself because I have been saving up. I quickly purchased my ticket and printed out the paper.

I cleared the history and ran out of the room, locking the door. I went into my room and laid on my small mattress with a few rag-like blankets. I kissed the ticket and smiled.

"You are my way back home." I whispered to it.

Cameron's POV

After we ate, Nash and I packed for tomorrow's flight to Florida. Then after Florida we will go to New York and so on.

"Hey." I hear someone walk in. Hayes sits on my bed as I finish packing.

"Hey, liking your stay so far?" I ask in a hotel person voice.

"Yea I'm enjoying it very well." He fakes a British accent.

"So what's up?" I ask, zipping my suitcase and putting it in the corner of the room.

"I just wanted to talk for a little." He says and I sit next to him.

"About what?" I ask.

"Sophie. I don't know if she's going to come back... And I don't want to make you sad, but you need to control yourself. You can't keep crying everyday." Hayes says.

"I know..."

_________________________

Hey everyone🌴 How's your summer??🌸