Chapter 1

The all so sophisticated business tycoon groaned and sighed in discomfort for the nth time.While sipping on his vodka he asked himself if this was all worth it.Being in a strip club would definitely bruise his ego and taint his reputation.He found walking out very tempting but his heart wouldn't let him .

After all he could be here so it was worth taking a shot.

The different scents and lights in the room where making his head spin.Curse him for being a werewolf and having sharp senses.To him there was nothing good about being a werewolf.If it were up to him then he would have wanted to be born in a human world without any ranks.

"Taehyung stop acting like a Omega in heat and focus"a voice said from his earpiece and reminded himself of the person who had suggested this whole operation.

"I don't even know what that is?he sang and tapped his fingers on the bar counter

"You are a caveman.Why am I even talking to you"

"Hyung are you sure he is here?"Taehyung found himself asking for the zillionth time that night.He just couldn't cope with the uncertainty.

"My source said all the omegas that went missing a few days ago are all here"

"And why am I here again"

"Taehyung do we have to go through this again?"Hoseok pinched the bridge of his nose and groaned.They were probably going nowhere.

"I can't stand being in here seeing old asses drooling over teenagers who could potentially be their great grandchildren.Its disgusting"he spat with vernon

"I know it's not the best place a man like yourself would want to be.Just suck it up until the auction starts.Just think about him.You want to get him out don't you?"

"I'm not sure if I can be able to recognize him.Its been half a decade since I last saw him"

"Trust me if your hearts are truly connected you will recognize him right away"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and whispered in his earpiece"Who said anything about our hearts being connected"

"Sorry , you care for him just like a brother would.And I'm sure he will recognize you as well since you are his life saver.I mean who wouldn't remember the person that saved their lives"

"Hyung after you get the omega's out here just let me burn down this place to the ground"he uttered nonchalantly

"Unfortunately I can't let you do that.You just have to take your Omega out and I will handle the rest.Just let me do my job . Please.Will you do that for me?"

"Hyung,...? What do you mean your Omega.Dont start with me.Im already annoyed as it is.Please don't aggrievete me more"

"I meant the omega you  care for"Hoseok smiled and corrected himself.It wasn't wise to get Taehyung pissed off at such a crucial moment of the operation.

"You said something about some of the omegas being being shifted out of the country tonight"Taehyung said as his eyes scanned his surroundings.

"So I heard"Hoseok  twirled in his seat and munched on his doughnut.This was going to be one hell of a long night

"How legit is that information"Taehyung's tone was serious.

"It's just a hunch"

"How did you know?"

"I think I overheard Madam Han talking to her hunchmen about it a few days ago"

Taehyung nodded and smiled in amusement", You even know her name.Tell me why I shouldn't be amused?"