Chapter 65

Ten years later

"Baby wake up"Jungkook felt shivers ran down his spine when his husband whispered in his ear and ran his hand down his naked back.

"Tae stop.Just let me sleep.I'm tired"

"I will stop if you get up"

Jungkook flung on his back and looked at his husband"What do you want.Was it not enough that you kept me up the entire night.You are so selfish and mean"

Without any word Taehyung removed the sheets of Jungkook's naked frame and carried him over his shoulder.

"Where are you taking me"

Taehyung didn't replay and went to put the omega in a hot bath tub.Jungkook was really at lost for words.His husband was in a mood to mess with him.Was his using his words too much for him?

"Uhm....thanks"

"You needed it"Taehyung stood while leaning against the bathroom door

Jungkook rolled his eyes"Get lost now,old man"

"Your old man"

"So my old man.Can you tell me why you are up so early"

"I need to take the kids for a morning run"

"You just can't see my children happy.They say you touture them when you take them out"

"That's not true.Exercises are good for their health.The best way to control their strength is through exercises."

"I guess no one would know better than you"

"Hurry up.I will go and wake them while you finish up"

"Are you going to drag me along too"

"I should.You are gaining weight in ways that I can't understand"

"So what are you getting at?"Jungkook questioned

"Pregnant?"

"Geez.Don't you have enough children already.Besides you know I can't have kids anymore.Stop trying being funny"

"I will go"

Taehyung went to Hansung's room and drag the toddler out of bed.While he changed he went to get Hanuel.

"Daddy no"Hanuel said even before Taehyung could try to get her out of bed.

"Why don't mama come with us?"

"Because I need to make breakfast for you when you come back hungry"Jungkook said

"Good morning mama"the twins said in chorus.

"Morning babes"

"Let's head out.The last one to arrive will wash dishes"Taehyung declared

"That's no fair.Doing dishes is no fun dad"complained Hansung

"How about push ups"

"Great"

"No fair"whined Hanuel

"You guys complain a lot so I will get to decide"Taehyung dragged the twins out of the house and Jungkook watched them with confess.That was his family.The family he was never allowed to have.

Over the years the mansion had gotten pretty quite.The house staff who had retired never got replaced.Even Ms Yeo had retired a year ago.The house never felt this empty but they were glad they would have some privacy.

Mainting the estate was a chore to Jungkook because he had to do it alone.On some occassins he would get part time maids to help him clean the entire house once in a while.