Chapter 17

Before Jungkook realized it , morning struck.Feeling much better than he did the previous he night he woke up and did his morning routine.

Ms Yeo came in to check on him afterwards.

"I trust you had a good night"

Jungkook let a sigh escape his small lips"Don't even talk about it.But now I feel better than I did yesterday.Its just the cravings are killing me"

"I'm glad you feel better.I will tell your alpha to tend to your cravings"

"Are you trying to get me in trouble early in the morning.He will be like "sweetheart I don't enjoy being nagged in the morning"

"Does he really say that?"the female asked in amusement.

"Sometimes I found his choice of words amusing.That man...."Jungkook paused and smiled.He found himself growing fond of the man in question.

"Speaking of which.Did he leave already"

"He is in the his study"

"This early.Dont tell me he slept there"

"It wouldn't be the first time"Ms Yeol said

"Someone will need to fix that for him"

"Of course you"

Jungkook's phone rang and the older woman excused herself

"Sanha"Jungkook stared at  his phone pointedly.Until when was he going to ignore him.They were bound to have this conversation sooner or later.

"Hello , bestie"

"Jungkook I can't believe you."

"What did I do?"

"Check  your social media now"

"I'm not on social media.Just tell me what's wrong"

"I will tell you what's wrong.You and Kim Taehyung are all over social media.I saw the pictures of him getting you a car and proposing.Are you really getting married to him"

"Yes ,we are getting married"

"Why are you marrying him"

"The same reason why other people get married , Sanha"

"But why so soon.You just graduated like yesterday"

"I love him so much that I couldn't wait.He didn't want to wait either"

"As long as you are happy.I guess that's all that matters"

"I'm sorry for not being able to tell you right from the bat"

"I can understand why you did that"

"But you have to come to my engagement.Taehyung wants to have a formal and official engagement party.I will text you the details later"

"You know I'm down"

"Bye"

Jungkook wanted to see Taehyung's handsome face so he went to look for him.He found the alpha sitting on his desk with folded arms,eyes shut.

"Taehyung"he called but the alpha didn't reply.

"Are you asleep?Mr Kim.Taehyung.Taetae.Kim Taehyung."Jungkook frowned when he didn't get a reply yet again.

"Is he dead?"he smirked and poked the alpha's cheek with his finger.

"Hyung,wake up"

"Don't call me that"Taehyung finally said.