Chapter 64

Taehyung woke up from his nap only to find an empty space besides them.Earlier when he and his small family returned from shopping they all had taken a nap in the couple's bedroom.Now the alpha was wondering where his husband and kids had gone to.

He went downstairs to meet the twins who were keeping the grandmas busy in the living room.

"You are awake?"

Taehyung nodded as he pulled Hanuel's leg"Where is kookie"

"In the kitchen.He volunteered to cook dinner for us for the first time in a while"

"What's the occasion?"

"He says he is in a good mood.Why don't you go and help him out"

"Sure"

The alpha went into the kitchen and saw Jungkook frowning.

"Hey"Taehyung said as he back hugged the younger male.

"Tae...."

"What's wrong.You look frustrated?"

"Your kids refused to have formula.So tell me what should I do.If I don't breastfeed them ,I'm afraid they will starve"

"We can keep trying.I'm sure they will adjust"

"Are you sure"

"Let's be positive"

"Well since you are here can you help me out"

"That's why I'm here my love.Tell me what would you have me do?"

"You can chop the vegetables"

Taehyung squeezed Jungkook harder and inhaled his scent"Why can't you smell anything else but milk"

"Duh"Jungkook rolled his eyes"You know why?"

"I will chop the vegetables."

"Great.I would appreciate it if you start right away ,Mr Kim.We don't have time till dinner."

Taehyung moved away from the younger male and stood right besides him.There were over a dozen of different vegetables on the counter.

"Are you planning to feed the whole neighborhood"

"I want to make vegetable soup"

"Is that all?"

"I'm making steak and rice as well"

"OK"

"I want to prepare some baby food.I'm scared they will refuse to have it"

"But we will never know if we don't try.Will you"

"Yea"

After two hours the pair was through with the dinner preparations.They set the table and called everyone to eat.Before having their own food Ms Yeo and Yuna fed the twins the smashed potatoes that had been prepared by their mother.To the parent's greatest suprise and relief they ate without making faces or fussing about being fed anything that wasn't milk.Rather they seemed to enjoy it.At some point Hansung picked up his spoon and kept missing his mouth.As a result he made a mess of his chubby face.While on the other hand Hanuel thought it to be wise to use her hands to feed herself.

Having the twins trying to eat on their own was quite a sight .They all agreed that the twins developed faster than they should.At only six months they had already mastered crawling like pros.

The family played some more after having dinner.Once the twins had fallen asleep due to exhaustion Taehyung and Jungkook went to tuck them in.

Once they were in their room Jungkook stripped out of his shirt and looked at the reflection of his body in the mirror.He didnt feel great about his body.He cant even remember the last time he was able to dress up for his husband.He had developed a bit of a tummy since he gave birth.There was a lot of fat around his waist and he hadn't gotten time to work out yet.His body was the reason why he always shyed away from having sexual contact with his husband.He no longer had any confidence when it comes to his body.