Chapter 59

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook who was laying his head on his shoulder.Their hands were intertwined.He kissed his crown and the omega stirred.

"We should go back inside.Its late.You have to rest"

Jungkook sat up straight and looked at his husband"It's dark already.What time is it"

Taehyung glanced at his watch"Way past seven"

"I can't believe I slept that long.We should go inside now.It seems we overstayed"

"Don't you want to eat anything other than milkshake and ice cream"

Jungkook shook his head"Taehyung ,I have told you my tummy doesn't want anything heavy.Im good for tonight"

"But tomorrow morning you are definitely eating first thing "

"Of course."Jungkook smiled."Anything you say sir"

"Let's go"Taehyung helped Jungkook on his feet.They started walking back into the hospital building hand in hand.

"Thanks for bringing me out for air.I really needed it"

"You don't have to metion it,my love"

Taehyung took Jungkook to the bathroom and then tucked him in.

"Do you need anything?"the alpha asked as he stared deeply at his omega.

Jungkook shook his head"You should go home now Taehyung.Its getting late"

"Are you kicking me out"

"Taehyung you haven't eaten or rested in a couple of hours.Namjoon hyung told me.Go and rest .The kids and I need you alive"

"I can eat and rest here as well.Cant I?

"You want to stay here?"Jungkook tilted his head

"Do you mind.?I will sleep on the couch.Namjoon hyung doesn't have a problem with it"

"Sure.I would like it if you stay with here with me but I don't think the couch would be comfortable for you"

"Don't worry about that"

"So order your food then.I want to see you eat"Jungkook said

"As you wish"

By the time Taehyung's order arrived Jungkook was fast asleep.Although he didn't voice it out , Taehyung could see that Jungkook was in pain.His smile hid his pain.

The next morning

"Say ahh baby"

"Taehyung I'm not eating that"exclaimed a furious Jungkook.

The alpha sighed for the ninth time.It had been five minutes since he had started attempting to feed his omega breakfast.

"Jungkook stop being childish.You know you need to eat"

"I know I have to eat but definitely not this"he frowned at the porridge before him.

Taehyung chuckled"Now you know how I felt whenever you gave me hospital food"

"Now you have finally said it.You are doing this to get back at me aren't you?"

"I'm not doing this to get back at you.The doctor strictly instructed me to feed you this porridge.Nothing less nothing more"

"But I don't  want it.I want real food"

"Jungkook you better stop throwing a tantrum.You are now a mother of two so it's better you grow up"

Jungkook tightened his mouth.It was a clear indication that he wasn't going to have the porridge ,soup and vegetables that he had been offered.

"You aren't supposed to eat anything that has a lot salt in it.If you do then you will start leaking.What will you do with the milk.That would be a total waste wouldn't it"