Chapter 10

The car came to a halt and the chauffeur turned to the pair.

"We have arrived"

Taehyung responded by pulling Jungkook out of the car with him.Even when they entered the department store he didn't let go of his hand.Jungkook shivered and that didn't go unnoticed by the alpha.

"Are you cold?"

He was aware that the omega had a low tolerance to cold after the accident he had five years ago in the snow

Jungkook shook his head and the alpha continued to hurl him further into the building.

They were welcomed and ushered inside the store.Jungkook wondered what it would take for Taehyung to let go of his hand.Not that he was complaining.He was just struggling to match up to the alpha's speed.

Taehyung took Jungkook to the phone section and asked him to pick one irregardless of the price tag.

"Taehyung....I"

"Haven't we argued enough this morning darling"the alpha whispered deeply.

Jungkook blushed and the lady who was attending them smiled.She found them so cute and adorable.

Taehyung's phone rang and the owner fished it out of his pockets.He knitted his brows together upon seeing the caller ID.

Letting go of Jungkook's hand he said"I have to take this.Take your time."

"Ok"

Jungkook watched Taehyung leave.Now that he was looking at him from a distance he could see how attractive ,well built and tall he was.One word to define him would be Majestic.Especially when he is in that suit.

"Are you two married"the attended asked.

"Not yet"Jungkook said softly.

"I believe you will make a perfect couple"

"I don't think such a thing exist"

"Really?So which brand would you like"

"What would you recommend?"Jungkook asked as he side glanced Taehyung who was talking on the phone outside the store.He could see him through the glass wall.

Jungkook had finally settled on the kind of phone he wanted but Taehyung was still on the phone.He sighed it had been almost an hour.Gosh who could he be talking to for that long.

And speaking of the devil he decided to make an appearance"Are you settled yet"

"I was long ago but I was waiting for you.That phone call must have been important"he tried not to sound harsh

"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting.It took longer than I expected"Taehyung said as he opened his wallet and took out a black card.

"Business?"

"Obviously"Taehyung handed the attended the card for the phone payment.

"I'm sorry I asked"

"If you are looking for a fight then look elsewhere.Im not in the mood , Jungkook"

The omega bit his tongue and accepted the packed cellphone from the shop attended.He was ready to walk away but Taehyung grasped his wrists restricting his movements.

"What do you want Taehyung"

"We aren't done yet"

Jungkook gave up and allowed himself to be dragged away by the alpha.He soon found himself in the clothing section.

"We have reserved the VIP section for you sir"

"Ok"

"This way please"the attended  ushered them further into the area.