Chapter 56

Taehyung and Jungkook were laying in bed after a long day.The omega was struggling to get sleep so Taehyung kept him company.He was patting the pregnant omega's baby bump.

"Are you in pain my love?"

"No.I just can't fall asleep "Jungkook looked up at his husband whose chest he was laying on.

"Is there anything I can do "

Jungkook just smiled"Just you being here is all I need"

"Jungkook , there is something I must say before it's too late"

"What is it?"

"You are the one person who taught my heart to beat.Although I might act detached and cold ,I really love you with my heart and soul"

Jungkook was really touched and asked"Why all of a sudden?"

"Did I something wrong?"

Jungkook laughed"Don't be silly.That was really touching.Even the babies were moved by that"

Taehyung's phone went off on his nightstand.

"Let me take that"

"Okay"Jungkook said while palming his baby bump proudly.

Taehyung got up from the bed grabbed his phone and went to the bathroom.

"Hyung what's up?"

"I should be asking you that.Did it work?"

"I really don't know.Its been hours since he had the donoughts but nothing seemed to change"

"Are you sure he doesn't seem uncomfortable in any way"

"No.Could the dosage be wrong"

"I checked Taehyung.I gave you the right dosage"

"Maybe the children are stubborn like their mother.They won't come out before their time"

"But just in case anything happen call me.I will get the OT ready for an emergency caesarean"

"Okay I will keep you updated"

When Taehyung got off the call he saw Jungkook standing right behind him.He looked tired as hell.

"Kookie.. what... how long have you been standing there"

"I just got here.I can't pee with you in here"

"I will go.Take your time.Let me know if you need help"

"Tae ...my tummy...."the omega pouted and moved closer to the alpha.He plopped his head over the older male's shoulder"

"What's with your tummy my love"

"It's aching badly.Maybe I have had too much cream"

"When did it start?"

"When you left the room.But not to worry.I will be okay.I can handle an upset stomach.Itz not the first time"Jungkook grinned.

Taehyung smiled internally.Finally.But he didn't know how to handle a pregnant person in labour.

"Just stay strong"

Taehyung went to bed and Jungkook joined him five minutes later.His face looked pale and discomfort was written all over his features.

"Water ..."the omega cried out in agony.

Taehyung realized that the water jug was empty and then ran downstairs to get some.While he was there he called up Namjoon informing him of the changes.When he got off the phone Jungkook was standing right behind him.Again and he didn't look pleased.