Chapter 28

With only two days to the wedding , Jungkook's spirits were souring high.He wasn't sure if marrying Taehyung was a good idea but he was just going ahead with it.

After their talk his and Taehyung's relationship had gotten better.He grew familiar with the alpha's touch ,every glance and even his antics.Also Taehyung had surprised him when he personally went to give all his friends wedding invitations Jimin and Jin included.Jungkook had thought that after what had went down they wouldn't be invited.Taehyung had meant it after all when he said he needed time to forgive them.

Now that the wedding preparations were out of the way Jungkook wanted to go out and get some air and sneak up on his husband to be.He didn't care if he would get in trouble for that.Taehyung would get pissed all he want but eventually he would get over it.

Before stepping out of the car he told the chauffeur to go on ahead and have his lunch.

As soon as he walked through the doors of KT Group all eyes were on him.Suddenly he felt like he had stolen something.Was this how they look at everyone who walked through those door or what...

Nevertheless he walked into the elevator and the tension he felt lessened.It never felt good for him to be talked about.He hated being judged for things he wasn't aware of.

Before he knew it he had reached Taehyung's floor.Keeping in mind that Taehyung can read him like an open book he tried to change his facial expressions so the alpha won't catch on that something is wrong.

On the way to Taehyung's office he passed through the alpha's secretary and greeted her before proceeding to Taehyung's office.

Without knocking he pushed the door open and Taehyung instantly lifted his head to see who dared.When he realized it was Jungkook his expression softened.

"Hey daddy"Jungkook smiled as he walked towards the alpha who was going around his desk

"If anything goes wrong just remember it's you who started it"Taehyung said as he sat on top of his desk facing the omega.

"Hie"

"Hey, what a surprise"Taehyung said as he pulled Jungkook to stand between his legs and kissed him passionately until they both ran out of breath.

"I thought you would yell at me for dropping in unannounced"the omega said

"I would have yelled if it was someone else"Taehyung said , his hands playing at the omega's waist."Seeing you just put me in a awfully good mood"

"I missed you"

"And I'm just aroused by looking at you"the alpha winked

"Taehyung I'm trying to be serious"Jungkook fiddled with the buttons of the alpha's waistcoat

"You are the one who started it darling.I warned you"

"I came here so you could take me to lunch"Jungkook said while his hands fiddled with the alpha's necktie.He couldn't keep his his hands to himself.

"I will take you to lunch,my love"

"And also... Tomorrow you will have to make time for our fitting."

"Does it have to be tomorrow"

"Why ?Do you have plans?"the omega asked

"The shareholders asked me out for golf tomorrow.I know it's not on my schedule but I don't want to let them down"

"So it's ok to let me down"Jungkook frowned and then pouted.

"Trust me baby, I didn't want to let you down but this is out of my hands"