Chapter 30

Jungkook woke up to Taehyung packing his laptop in a traveling bag.There were also some clothes in there.He looked at him in confusion and anger.He felt disappointed because he was looking to spend some time with the older after their wedding.

"Oh it's good that you are awake.I have to leave for Osaka right away"Taehyung said impatiently as he glanced at his wrist watch.

"Oh , wasn't stooding me up on our wedding night not enough.Now you are just gonna take off.Please do so by all means"Jungkook folded his arms over his chest.

"Kookie listen"Taehyung was trying to calm down the omega but it seemed it wasn't going to work at all.

"No you listen hyung.I wasn't waiting up because I needed to be fucked but I needed you last night.It's not everyday that a twenty three year old gets married"Jungkook stressed

"I know and I'm sorry for not being there.Actually there was an emergency at work so I had to fix it "Taehyung explained

"It couldn't wait until today?"Jungkook asked in a low tone.

"It really couldn't "Taehyung said in a tone that resembled the omega's

"And now what's going on in Osaka? Another emergency that can't wait"the omega scowled.

"You wouldn't understand"the older sighed

"Yeah I know because I don't run five companies.What could I possibly know.Just go."Jungkook said bitterly.

"Look Jungkook, this isn't how I wanted us to start our life together.Trust me.I will fix things when I get back"

"And it will get worse with time and I  be one of those miserable omegas who are just a show piece for their alphas"the omega said bitterly

"You have every right to feel that way but I promise that's not how things are going to be like.Okay?"Taehyung perked the omega's forehead and left the room.

Taehyung had left and Jungkook didn't have breakfast with him like they always do.He didn't walk him out either.

##
"Why am I so angry?"Jungkook asked himself as Jimin and Jin looked at him in pity.

He had called the two omegas to talk him down.Sanha wasn't going to help him with this one because he was too judgmental.

"Taehyung would go down in history as one of the most horrible husbands in history.Instead of taking you to a honeymoon he flew out for work"Jin remarked

"No offense Jungkook but you ought to have known that this would happen.His first , second and third priority is work"Jimin didn't sugar coat it.

"I can't do anything about it . Right?I should just be satisfied with being his fourth priority"the youngest said

"You shouldn't be disheartened because it's not like he is putting you after some whore.You should be glad"Jin said.

"I think the problem lies with me.I overreacted because I couldn't get his attention when I needed it"

"Poor thing.Did you at least see him off at the airport?"Jimin asked

"No"

"Then how would you know that he actually went to Osaka.Jungkook when it comes to marriage you just don't sit and cry.You must be vigilant"

"Jimin-ah.Dont poison the child's innocent mind.Yoongi isn't Taehyung.Keep that in mind"the oldest of the three omegas said.

"Jungkook alphas are all the same "Jimin said."If you act the way you did he will know your weakness right away and take advantage of it"