Chapter 33

With a violent shudder Jungkook woke up to an empty bed.He suddenly felt afraid thinking that his time with Taehyung was just a dream.

However as he got up from bed the sheets fell off his naked body.The pain that shot through his spine told him that it wasn't a dream.He really had been screwed, badly.Everything hurt from his waist ,ass , thighs as well as his legs.His whole being felt like it was on fire.

Although he felt flustered he also felt disappointed that Taehyung wasn't in bed with him.Did he regret what they had together.The mere thought brought pain and tears to omega.He heard stories of how bad some alpha's can be after devirginizing naive omegas.It was cruelty of the highest degree.

After looking around Jungkook noticed that the door to the balcony was open.He got a gut feeling that told his man was on the side.He wanted to go to him but then he just realized he was butt naked.Picking up a random dress shirt from the floor ,he slipped it on and it was just perfect.It covered his butt and half of his thighs.

Walking was an effort but he wasn't worried about that at all.He found Taehyung looking at the garden below him , wearing only the slacks he had worn yesterday morning.

Before Jungkook could get to Taehyung, the alpha had already smelt him.

"You are up early.I thought you would sleep some more.You seemed tired"

Jungkook didn't reply.He just went and hugged his husband from behind"Hello big guy"

"Morning beautiful"

"Why did you leave the bed?"Jungkook asked

"I couldn't sleep"

Jungkook gulped.He didn't think he wanted to know the reason but he asked either way"Why,?"

Taehyung turned around to give Jungkook his undivided attention"Because I felt like I had taken undue advantage of you"

"Why would you...."

Taehyung cut the omega off"Do you regret it"

"No ,I don't.Do you ? Taehyung whatever happened last night we both wanted it.We are two married individuals.Whats wrong with us consumating our marriage"

"I'm glad you feel that way.I was starting to get scared"Taehyung said

"You scared  me too"Jungkook whispered.

"I didn't mean to.I actually want to thank you for being there for me last night and comforting me"Taehyung said.

"Don't you mention it.It was nothing.Just know that I will always be there for you like you had been there for me,"

"I'm so glad to have you"

"Same here"

"Did I hurt you last night?"Taehyung touched the omega's cheeks.

"Were you supposed to?"Jungkook smiled from his eyes.

Taehyung actually wanted to kiss Jungkook but the omega slipped through his fingers.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm not going to kiss you with those lips.Never again"Jungkook blushed

"Why ?Are you disgusted that I ate you out"the alpha smirked.

"How could you even do that?"

Taehyung chuckled at the omega's innocence.He really didn't know anything as far as love making is concerned.And he just couldn't believe he had taken such a person's virginity"But you liked it didn't you?"he smirked.

"Still it doesn't change the fact that it's gross"

What to do with this kid , Taehyung thought"Just as long as you didn't hate it"