Chapter 49

Just as Jungkook had expected.Taehyung couldn't wake up the following morning.Jungkook was glad that the alpha was sleeping so soundly because it was no secret that the alpha never had adequate sleep.

The younger male then decided to do something in the mean time.He got up and took a shower and changed without waking up his husband.

Ms Yeo was surprised to see Jungkook dressed up early in the morning.

"Are you going somewhere"

"How do I tell you this.Taehyung caused trouble last night.Someone ended up in the hospital and I have to go and make sure that Jaehyun didn't die overnight"

"Jaehyun? I'm sure you know how your husband will react to that"

"Please don't tell him.I made hangover soup so give it to him along with his breakfast when he wakes up"

"If you have made up your mind then there is nothing I can do about that.Just have your breakfast first"

"I will eat when I come back.I should be back before Taehyung wakes up"

"So you are aware that he will kill you for what you are about to do?"Ms Yeo asked

"I know"

Jungkook's heart sank when he saw Jaehyun on the hospital bed.The alpha was laying unconscious on the hospital bed with both his arms and legs hanging .He couldn't even recognize him because his entire body was covered with bandages.His face included.

"You deserve this and so much more for what you did to me.I wish I had never met you.After seeing you I understood how Taehyung felt after seeing you yesterday"

"I don't think any punishment is enough for you but I will be happy with this.Good bye"

When Jungkook got home Taehyung was still asleep.Or so he thought.

"Where were you?"

Jungkook almost sprained his ankle in the process of tip toing around the room.

"When did you wake up?"Jungkook asked instead.

"I asked a question first so answer it"

Jungkook knew there was no point in lying because it was quite obvious"I went to the hospital"

Taehyung chuckled"Miss him already"

"Stop sprouting nonsense"Jungkook frowned.He didn't want Jaehyun to be the reason they fight once again.They had already lost enough because of him but not anymore.

"He won't die"Taehyung said

"How can you be so sure?"

"I didn't touch any of his vital organs.If I really meant to kill him I would have just snapped his neck and end him right there in one go.I might have been drunk but I knew whatever I was doing"

"Taehyung is the word kill so simple for you?"Jungkook asked

"It is"

"You are  mad that I went to see him.I swear I didn't do it to undermine you"

"I'm not mad at you darling.Inspite of whatever happened I know you aren't as inhumane as I am.You once considered him a friend so I know how you must have felt"

"How come you understand me so well yet I fail to understand you time and again"

"Don't you dare start.Not now.Just come here"

Jungkook removed his shoes and crawled onto the bed.He went into the alpha's open arms.

"Did you have breakfast?"the omega asked