Chapter 2

Taehyung found himself getting extremely impatient and annoyed.Then the last item of the night took center stage and it had every man in the room Taehyung included ,shook while some were drooling.

There he was "Taehyung mentally breathed a sigh of relief.The boy looked so lost while dressing in something he clearly wasn't comfortable in and the eyes on him weren't helping either.

Murmuring erupted in the room and Taehyung was quick to register the fact that he had competition.Without a doubt everyone wanted him but Taehyung wasn't going to have it.Jungkook was going with him home tonight and only him.Nothing was going to stop that from happening.Even if he had to rip off the heads of every man in that room.

The host got everyone's attention when she spoke"The starting price for the special item is $50 million "

Murmuring started again.Unfortunately for the old men , each one of them had purchased one or two and there was no way they could afford the price.

Taehyung smirked when he realized that he had an advantage over them because he had come well prepared.

"$Five hundred million "Taehyung said and everyone gasped in shock.

"Is he crazy?"one man said.

"Half a billion."the host said.Going once going twice .Sold!"she declared

Taehyung smiled evilly.One part down.Did they they think he was going to offer someone an amount of money for someone she didn't give birth to.The joke was on them.

Immediately  and secretly he gave Hoseok the signal and right away his men plunged the room.Madam  Jang and the old men were apprehended.

"Good  job pal"

"I have played my part the rest it up to you"

"Thanks ,I will drop by your place later to express my gratitude"

"I'm the one who should be thankful"

"Now that you are getting all touchy I feel weird.Its not like you"Hoseok literally cringed.

"I have to go"

Admits the commotion Taehyung went and grabbed Jungkook's hand without any warning.The younger omega was too weak to resist and went along with the man.He had been told that he was going to be sold so he didn't bother to put up a fight.

Taehyung took the omega to his car and didn't even bother to let go of his hand.

"Shall we go sir?"Mr Lim, Taehyung's chauffeur asked.

Taehyung gave a firm nod as response.On close scrutiny the omega hadn't changed.He looked the same he did five years ago when the alpha rescued him from the ice he had fallen it.

A lot of things were bothering Taehyung.Couldnt Jungkook recognize him,,?How come he hadn't said a word.Was he  that traumatized.How come he didn't even cry.

"What happened to the others?"Jungkook asked as if he was talking for the first time.

Taehyung was taken aback by how shaky and small the omega,'s voice sounded.Something in him broke.Whatever had happened shouldn't have happened to him

"They are all safe.You should be worried about yourself"Taehyung said nonchalantly.

Jungkook swallowed drly and looked at the man who returned the same look"What.."he bit his quivering lower lip."What are you going to do with me?"

"Nothing much .You just need to be co-operative"Taehyung said as he looked away from the omega.He couldn't stand the hurt in Jungkook's eyes.He wouldn't have gone through the ordeal of being kidnapped if only he had someone to protect him.